Irish American Football League

UK_Mariner

Well, Cork just flat-out stole the Orlando Predators' old logo. How nice for them.

The Dublin Rebels' logo is not a logo at all. It's one of those international stickers you see on the back of cars, with an awful typeface.

I don't have anything particularly flattering to say about the rest of the lot, either.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

At least the two Cork teams incorporated (is that even the right word for stolen logos?) red into their color scheme, fitting since red and white are the official colors of Cork GAA. Limerick's logo is the best of the bunch, and even that's not saying much about the quality here.

QPR%20Sig.png

I like the Trojans Logo - but they need to drop the two men in the background.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I don't really like any of them, except for the Cork Admiral's. To me, that would look very cool on a white helmet, with a red facemask. The rest of the leagues are meh at best, they just seem very cartoony/cheesey. Not that it matters - if I remember correctly the teams wear jerseys that look like high school practice jerseys, and it's nearly impossible to get any branced merchandise IIRC.

Archived