Champions battle: discrimibattle x

Discrim

i been wanting to do this for a while, and i figure we might as well make it special.  There are seven posters who have won the first nine DiscrimiBattles, and here they are now:

STL FANATIC

SharkHatesBrown

InTheEnd88

GMac

snowcap30

Ez Street

Roger Clemente

The players are set.  The stage is set.  Now, here's what i'm gonna put you fellas through:

The Atlanta Falcons originally had gold in their striping to appease Georgia Tech fans who hated the fact that the Falcons' colors were the same as those of hated rival Georgia.  Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a new design to see what the Falcons would look like if gold were in their color scheme.  You can take these roads:

1) add gold to the current color scheme

or

2) use navy, gold and red...how you use said colors is up to you.

you can use either the old or new logos, or create your own if you choose to.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Anyone mind if i submit something... maybe as a wild card? or as a "open" seed or somehting? Maybe like all those "Greatest Hits" albums that then have two or three new songs on them, and aren't really greatest hits, ya know?

Anyone mind?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Anyone mind if i submit something... maybe as a wild card? or as a "open" seed or somehting? Maybe like all those "Greatest Hits" albums that then have two or three new songs on them, and aren't really greatest hits, ya know?

Anyone mind?

what the heck, ok.  let's see what ya got

2016cubscreamsig.png

dont get me wrong its not that i dont mind the competition but i think we have plenty of competitors as it is... dont want to drain the creative pool and have several simliar designs

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

extension granted...besides, i wanna throw something together as an example piece and ain't gotten around to it.  

deadline extened a week

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived