The Most Derided Jersey/Logo of all time

cupie

It has to be the Ice Patrol. Take a look at that logo -- that things from like, 2002, isn't it? Absolutely no excuse for design that poor.

At least there's one or two people in the world that actually like the new Sabres logo. Nobody likes the Ice Patrol logo -- with good reasoning, too.

As for the Mighty Ducks alternate -- Roger Clemente actually did a concept of that jersey in the current colors and, oddly enough, it was very well responded to. I'd love to have that jersey, as would many others, I imagine, so it can't possibly be it.

IUe6Hvh.png

At least around here, it's the NC State basketball unitard.

How long did they wear those wrestling uniforms, anyway?

One game, I think. Possibly two.

I recall that Jim Valvano had the players wear regular shorts over the unitards because some of the players were a little too well endowed to just have the spandex.

Note - "most derided jersey" doesn't mean "jersey you hate the most."

Since I've been a member of the boards, I don't think I've seen a logo as derided as the Slug. For uniforms, it would probably be the Gray Jays, though the Bills and Mooterous are contenders as well.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

most hated on jerseys: I've seen that it seems to be, by sport:

NCAA football: Oregon's current set

NCAA basketball: Duke's black uni

MLB: Rockies black vest or the Jay-Z All Stars (formerly the Blue Jays)

NFL: Bills currents, Bengals currents

NHL: Bruins' now dumped golds, Mooterus, Wild Wing

NBA: Sixers' currents, either for the color (home/away) or the shoulder style (all of em now, more or less; originally, just the blues)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i know the Toledo Storm logo tends to pop up in the 'really, really bad logo' discussions. Which it should it looks like a clip art logo from an entry level Business Imaging and Multimedia Management course.

the MilAds (the one that looks like the offspring of Spinal from KI and a Spongebob cartoon) didn't get too good of a response when they debuted.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

speaking of the wild wing one (those last three words kind of sound like fleetwood mac any way after that BIG tangent) ummmm i think one of the right move that Mike Keenan did was not allow the blues to wear those trumpet jersets those were terrible.......having said that thought i would wear one of those in a heart beat if I had one

Archived