NBA in Pittsburgh

floydnimrod

Pittsburgh Pisces :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

1. Oklahoma City

2. St. Louis

3. Kansas City

All deserve a team before anybody considers Pittsburgh

4.Baltimore

5.Portland(oh wait...)

Naw, New York deserves a team before anybody....what?....the Knicks?.....I said a TEAM.

B)

As much as I used to want St. Louis to get one, now I don't know if I want them to. The NBA pretty well sucks @$$ now, and StL is definately a baseball town. I just don't think I'd want one there. Though, honestly, I do think Kansas City wouldn't be a bad choice, after Oklahoma City, of course.

Guys, I didn't make this thread for eveyone to list cities that they think deserve an NBA team. This is for Sports Marketing Class.

And Tank, I'm doing one in St. Louis also. I won't make one in OK City because I have a feeling that a team might relocate there before the 08-09 season(which is when my created teams would enter the NBA)

Also, I wanted to make an Eastern Conference and Western Conference team so that rules out KC. And I think Baltimore is too close to DC. So I went with Pittsburgh.

1. Oklahoma City

2. St. Louis

3. Kansas City

All deserve a team before anybody considers Pittsburgh

4.Baltimore

5.Portland(oh wait...)

Baltimore: They don't even have a farking arena worthy of the name.

Portland: Atlanta and Charlotte at least are worse.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just brainstorming...

Pittsburgh Hammerheads

Pittsburgh Vulcans -(I mean the Greek god blacksmith not Star Trek)

Pittsburgh Ironmen

Pittsburgh Forge

Pittsburgh Maulers

Pittsburgh Stronghold -(after Fort Pitt)

Pittsburgh Riverjacks -(city has three rivers running through it and a "riverjacks" is both slang for a riverboat pilot and the name of an amphibious water viper)

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Pittsburgh Hornets would work if they were to move there, because it ties right into the black and gold.

Highlanders (mountainous region with lots of Scottish ancestry) is a possibility.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived