Buffalo Bills concept

eRay

I have done a bills concept before, but I wasn't very happy with it. Watching them play week one i got really annoyed with their jerseys. I hate the whole navy/royal thing they have going, and i also hate the nickel color they added. i thought to myself that they could just change a couple things and have a decent jersey combo, so that is what i set out to do. i wanted to reference their current sets, but just make them simpler and cleaner with red, royal, and white only. no nickel, no navy. C&C appreciated, help me make the team look better.

Bills Concept (SWF for zooming)

and now, because it is the bills, i present to you the unitard look.(you know they would try it)

Unitard!!!

actually McCall, the striping is cut like that. that is the only part of the concept i was iffy on when i posted it. thanks for the comments, and by the way, i know unitards are bad, i just did it for the bills. (they like that kind of thing).

keep the C&C coming.

On one hand, they look much cleaner and classier than the current uniforms.

On the other hand, although I don't like the current set, something seems to match better about them. I think it's because the bib and jersey design is avant garde, so having a bunch of ridiculous colors seems to fit. Your jersey, although it looks good, uses a very traditional color scheme with a new school design, so something seems off.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

can i get a little more C&C before i go back and change some stuff? maybe i should start making mismatched-sleeve alts, that seems to get bsbasher some critique. :rolleyes:

Don't forget to pixellate everything. :rolleyes:

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived