New York Jets Logo Concept

UK_Mariner

I think what he's trying to go for is something like this, which was inspired by the J-E-T-S chant the fans always do.

With that said, I like the direction of the logo so far but I think it needs a couple of things:

1) The Jets wordmark on the J

2) Make the 2 outside "voices" angle out further so it doesn't look like there are 3 voices coming from the same person.

Aside from those minor nitpicks, this is a pretty good logo.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

the titans logo has detroit pistons horsepower logo esque flames. not points. blackburn :rolleyes: dont worry no1 is ever going to try and match or better your wonderous teams logo. the j is supposed to give the feeling of a jet going upwards. nothing more nothing less. just a simple logo

the titans logo has detroit pistons horsepower logo esque flames. not points. blackburn :rolleyes: dont worry no1 is ever going to try and match or better your wonderous teams logo. the j is supposed to give the feeling of a jet going upwards. nothing more nothing less. just a simple logo

He isn't talking about the flames... He is talking about the Actual letter T that is INSIDE of the thumbtack. The bottom of the Jets concept logo looks JUST like the Titans T.....

Archived