Jags tonight

dennisbergan

Jags are marketing tonights game as "Monday Night Football at AllTeal Stadium".

We know that they will be in teal jerseys tonight. You don't think that the long awaited teal pants (that they have had and never worn) could make their debut tonight? If they truly wanted to be "AllTeal".......

If they did it, it would look interesting, that is for sure.

Hopefully they want the crowd to wear all teal.

yes it is for the fans. they have been selling shirts and whatnot for the fans. I highly doubt we will be seeing the premier of the teal pants. I hope.....

...guess that means they won't be going all-black tonight, as has been customary the last couple times they've played the Steelers down in Jacksonville.

Whatever the case, it's sure to be a whole lot of hittin' and jawin' goin on down there. These two squads DO NOT like each other. DO NOT!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

From the looks of pregame on espn its teal/white.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I thought Del Rio got rid of the black jerseys?

I hope not. Their black jerseys are among the sharpest in the league.

Agreed. I've always like the Jaguars in all black. The teal over black pants is also pretty sharp.

As a rule, I like solid colored pants with the logo at the hip and no stripe. The Saints of a few years back did this very well, but for some reason changed back.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Saints of a few years back did this very well, but for some reason changed back.

If you are talking about the Saints' all black, spandex look.. the reason they changed back is because it looked ridiculous.

Chris

Yeah, that's one opinion.

But I'm pretty sure all teams wear spandex. You make it seem like it's a bad thing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Saints of a few years back did this very well, but for some reason changed back.

If you are talking about the Saints' all black, spandex look.. the reason they changed back is because it looked ridiculous.

Chris

Yeah, that's one opinion.

One that I share.

They look like mimes. :wacko:

That was the dumbest sign I've ever seen on ESPN. Ever.

Of course you'd say that, being from Pittsburgh. :D

I really didnt notice the Jaguars uniforms, nor the crowd last night.

I noticed.

I noticed a lot of black and "gold" (it's YELLOW--I don't care what anyone says.)

I also noticed a lot of teal.

I also noticed them boys, just as I predicted, was doing some hitting.

I also noticed them boys doing most of the hitting was them boys in TEAL.

I also noticed that the city of Pittsburgh is in mourning this morning. (pun VERY intended). I know because I'm up here.

I also noticed that last night Pittsburgh got that ass smacked BACKWARDS!!!

TOTAL DOMINATION (if you can call nine points that)...but my favorite line?

Jacksonville 9, Pittsburgh BLANK!

Let me say that again...BA-LLLAAANNNK!!!

(I needed something to go right this weekend--FSU lost to Clemson, my boys in Tampa got smacked upside the head AGAIN after they themselves got blanked last week...but my boys down in Duval did the damn thang tonight. And today the entire city of Pittsburgh hates me. I LOVE IT!!!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Well the Steelers better get used to losing. The Bengals are gonna kick their asses this weekend.

WHO DEY!

I'll second that. I said before the game "I don't care what happens for the rest of the week, if the Steelers lose tonight it'll be a good week for me."

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived