Stealing Skateboarding Logos is Not A Crime

amare32

"Unauthorized use of information found on this website without permission is strictly prohibited." Hmmm....I wonder if it says the same thing at the bottom of Thrasher Magazine's website? :therock: I guess this is a way to appeal to the youth of America, and try and get them to vote.

somewhat off topic, but... that is something I really hate. I don't like the idea of any politician purposely putting on a facade to "appeal to young people to get them to vote." In my opinion, if someone doesn't care about our leadership, our laws and so forth, I'd rather they not vote. Just a beef I have, but I'd rather not have a bunch of idiots voting because a guy has the same last name as a skateboarding company. I'd rather the people who actually give a damn be the ones who decide who wins an election... although, even then sometimes the other guy still finds a way to win.

"Unauthorized use of information found on this website without permission is strictly prohibited." Hmmm....I wonder if it says the same thing at the bottom of Thrasher Magazine's website? :therock: I guess this is a way to appeal to the youth of America, and try and get them to vote.

Probably won't work.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

"Unauthorized use of information found on this website without permission is strictly prohibited."  Hmmm....I wonder if it says the same thing at the bottom of Thrasher Magazine's website?  :therock:  I guess this is a way to appeal to the youth of America, and try and get them to vote.

Probably won't work.

It worked for Bill Clinton.

Save the slugalo.

"Unauthorized use of information found on this website without permission is strictly prohibited."  Hmmm....I wonder if it says the same thing at the bottom of Thrasher Magazine's website?  :therock:  I guess this is a way to appeal to the youth of America, and try and get them to vote.

Probably won't work.

It worked for Bill Clinton.

I was 9 when he was elected..the second time. So, forgive my ignorance..what are you talking about?

(Not being a jackass, serious inquiry)

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

He doesn't need any bootleg logos...his name is Thrasher! How friggin' cool is THAT?!

If I was 18 again, and a moron...I would totally vote for a dude named Thrasher. And I would volunteer for his campaign just so I could get t-shirts, mugs, pens, and bumper stickers.

"THRASHER for Congress...or else!" or "Vote THRASHER...or die!"

Word.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

i love it.

i think it smacks of irony of the board cos ripping on the culture getting one-upped.

last Thrasher bought /read had to be from when i was in high school (late 80s)

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived