NCAA teams

bsbasher11

Georgia Tech: Numerals are hard to read, template is boring and doesn't fit well with GT's identity. About the only thing I like about these is that you didn't resort to the ugly alternate-color sleeve.

Washington State: More of the same boring Nike templates, and shouldn't the Cougar logo be the same for both sides of the helmet?

Washington: I might actually like this one if not for the stubby stripe at the bottom of the pants and the alternate jersey with the alternate-colorsleeve (this isn't a crack on your concept or anything, but it's a design feature that reeks of laziness on Nike's part).

Iowa: Judging the concept on it's own merits, it's probably the best of the four you've presented. It's not without its problems, however. The alternate-color sleeve has got to either go or be done on both sleeves. And while the concept might be okay, the idea of Iowa wearing Pittsburgh Steeler-style uniforms is too deeply ingrained in my memory to ever get used to a change.

California: Too similar to what they have now

Penn State: Don't attempt to change these until you break away from the Nike template once and for all.

South Carolina: The current logo is completely at odds with the futuristic design of the numbers/letters.

Tennessee: Aside from the fact that Tennessee is an Adidas school, the design is actually kinda cool. Here's an instance where the alternate works, so much so that I'd make it the primary uniform.

South Florida: Is that supposed to be a horn on the pant striping?

Oklahoma: The home and away actually work okay, even if it is a Nike template. Death to the alternate-color sleeves!

Ohio State: See comment for Penn State.

Wisconsin: Okay, now you've gone and pissed me off. Not only did you get rid of the Motion W (which is emblematic of the greatest era of Wisconsin football), you've introduced black into the color scheme on an old Miami-style template. The font is all wrong for the Badgers (who use a proprietary font from Adidas). Another instance where modernization is a bad thing.

QPR%20Sig.png

I really like your Iowa, Washington and GT primaries (and GT 3rd), but the one sleeve look is blah.

As for Wisconsin, I am not sure where you get that logo. It is very close to the band logo, but not the same. And nothing anything even remotely like the band logo should be on the UW helmet.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

there are a few single unis that look okay (GT Away, Iowa), but the rest just seem to be cookie cutters and get repetitive. I think instead of trying to do half of the NCAA at once, try spending more time on one team, i think you could be capable of some pretty good (original) stuff. Also, try re-doing teams that look HORRIBLE now, that way people cant say "what they have now is so much better" :) Or if they do you must have used the one sleeve style once again :cursing:

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Some of these are pretty good compared to what you've come up with in the past. Like the Tennessee, Iowa, and South Carolina ones. If you would just STOP PUTTING IN THAT STUPID ONE COLOERD SLEEVE CRAP! NO ONE LIKES IT! ITS STUPID! And whats the deifference between your Cal concept and what they have now?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

There are a number of good concepts here, but ...

You have to get rid of the notion of different-colored sleeve look for alternate jerseys. Those things are just :censored: awful. You may like them, but that probably makes you and five other people on the face of this earth. That concept makes the Buffaslug look creative.

There are many other ways to offer creative alternative jerseys, and you do have a creative mind. But please, don't waste it with the different-colored sleeve look. Please.

I don't know why you have such an obsession with Nike and its disregard of tradition, but schools such as Ohio St. and Penn St. should NEVER change to anything Nike inspired. And, that one-sleeve thing is just pointless and quite ugly.

VmWIn6B.png

Dude, slow down. Doing a million schools at once discourages guys from critiquing you, or just giving broad generalizations (ie, don't do the different colored sleeve thing).

Can anyone tell me why some (the Ohio State one, for example) look so distorted, while others (the Cal golden bears) look so crisp, even though they're both jpgs?

usd-sig.png

I don't really like what you did with Georgia Tech, it doesn't really fit what they've been in the past. I don't think they'd want to be like everyone else's new trend, this GT uni screams "West Virginia". Sure, I didn't like their wacky number font years, but what they have right now is just peachy. I'd like to see a play on what they have right now. With maybe a throwback to what helmet they wore in the 70s with the helmet stripe. Kind of like what they're going to wear on Thursday.

Archived