NCAA teams

bsbasher11

You're very sad. Just ask me if you want to use my ideas and we can find out a deal. Or at least give me credit for those!

image001.gif

PennSt.jpg

image001.gif

OhioSt.jpg

I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I saw this template, and it became really obvious with the pants striping from the USF concept which actually is a direct rip-off from one of beatnik's St. Louis Rams concepts from a few months ago.

Dude...you got some talent, that much can't be denied, but 1) DON'T RUSH IT, otherwise what you end up with is a cookie-cutter series of concepts (btw, that asymmetrical sleeve thing has GOT TO GO PRONTO!), and 2) it ain't cool BLATANTLY ripping someone else's ideas or elements unless they ok it first.

That's an easy way to get a lot of flames flung at you, dog.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

nice i like the OU one espically

Dude...put the sig away. NOW!!!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Holy :censored:! That's bigger than my desktop wallpaper.

Not to mention poorly photoshopped.

As for the concept at hand, I can't really say much since it's not your actual work. Aside from that, most of these look entirely too similar(they ARE nike temps, so that makes sense). Like prettymuch everyone has said, the one sleeve garbage has gotta go. It looks horrendous.

I'd slow down with the concepts. You seem to put out several within a day's time. A decent concept should take a lot longer than what it looks went into these. THey're not horrible by any means, but they could be much, much better if more time went into them.

:mad: That's pretty low, I still don't like his Georgia Tech, though. <_<

I knew those designs looked a little familiar.

BTW, Tech's current set looks just fine. They just need to wear the navy jerseys at home. They look awesome. I really like the throwback unis that they will be wearing this weekend.

I had the opportunity of touring their facilities last Friday, and I was impressed by them.

Son, words cannot express how dissapointed you've made me. I thought I raised you to be a good man, an upstanding man, a man of honor, but you've let me down. You've turned to a life of crime, darkness, and envy. Tell me, are you happy with yourself? Are you truly proud of what you've accomplished?

If only you had taken the path of light.

Everybody, take a moment of silence, for we have lost another to darkness. Only we can pray, pray that darkness never strays to close again.

If only.

candlelight.jpg

Untitled-1.png

:mad:  That's pretty low, I still don't like his Georgia Tech, though.    <_<

BTW, Tech's current set looks just fine. They just need to wear the navy jerseys at home. They look awesome. I really like the throwback unis that they will be wearing this weekend.

I had the opportunity of touring their facilities last Friday, and I was impressed by them.

Yeah, I got to check them out last year. Best college football locker room I've seen (although I haven't seen a lot).

:mad:  That's pretty low, I still don't like his Georgia Tech, though.    <_<

Sounds like they'd have great faciities. And you know something, you're right about the navy jerseys. White numbers and that would be super.

I can't wait to see the retro uniforms in action, I saw a picture of Calvin Johnson in the uniform complete with the navy and gold-striped white GT helmet under his are. The stripe looks good on that helmet and even the gold GT helmet with the navy and white stripe looks nice.

Archived