It's that time of year again...

CC97

We already have a Mets div champs thread, but that was a pretty sad excuse for a way to start a thread...

So, consider this the official 2006 MLB Champs merchandise thread.

I'll get the party started by posting everyone's favourite...

Merchandise for teams yet to clinch! Yay!

pMLB2-3259759dt.jpgpMLB2-3259782dt.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

What i dislike about the official 2006 div. champs locker room shirts is that they say "World Series" right on it.

Save that for the League Champs stuff guys!

I agree and mentioned that in the Mets thread.

It reminds me of when I saw a Wisconsin NCAA tournament T-Shirt a few years ago (NOT 2000, when they made the Final Four, but more like 2003). It was a shirt signifying that they were in the tournament (which I would NEVER buy) and it had the Final Four logo on it. Stupid.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It reminds me of when I saw a Wisconsin NCAA tournament T-Shirt a few years ago (NOT 2000, when they made the Final Four, but more like 2003).  It was a shirt signifying that they were in the tournament (which I would NEVER buy) and it had the Final Four logo on it.

You can usually find gear for all 65 tournament teams with that year's Final Four logo on the NCAA website during the tournament.

What i dislike about the official 2006 div. champs locker room shirts is that they say "World Series" right on it.

Save that for the League Champs stuff guys!

Well its the dumb NLDS & ALDS logo this year with the World Series logo inside it. :wacko: What was MLB thinking?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It reminds me of when I saw a Wisconsin NCAA tournament T-Shirt a few years ago (NOT 2000, when they made the Final Four, but more like 2003).  It was a shirt signifying that they were in the tournament (which I would NEVER buy) and it had the Final Four logo on it.

You can usually find gear for all 65 tournament teams with that year's Final Four logo on the NCAA website during the tournament.

I figured as much. 61 of the teams don't get there, though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Before they renovated the "600 Club" at Fenway Park, there were pennants celebrating the Red Sox (few) playoff/world series appearances.

As a Yankee fan living in Boston, (prior to 2004) I always got a kick out of seeing the "Red Sox Wild Card Champions" notation in the ballpark. I'd always give my Sox fan friends a hard time about the "Celebration of Second Place" as I'd call it.

You guys want a Boston "NL East" champs hoodie?

What's all this about the Braves returning to their original home?

THEY'RE BRINGING BACK FULTON COUNTY STADIUM!

YES!

:grin::shocked:

Better watch out for the cars.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

You guys want a Boston "NL East" champs hoodie?

What's all this about the Braves returning to their original home?

THEY'RE BRINGING BACK FULTON COUNTY STADIUM!

YES!

Nope, they're obviously re-building Milwaukee County Stadium.

Maybe Fred Miller didn't die in that plane crash after all.... :D

Archived