The Lions

sharplcd

yea so i made a bills concept and didnt really do my best to revise it cuz i really had trouble trying to take it away from the texans and giants so maybe the lions will be easier. i used two shades of blue, both kinda light. the only black here is the number outline and i wasnt really sure which helmet was best. What they have now or the one b4 that.

d.jpg

dd.jpg

c&c

-sharplcd

Good job eliminating the black, definite upgrade in that sense.

However, I'm not really feeling these. The sleeves are very empty, it seems like they could use another stripe in between, possibly a thicker one, maybe some silver in there too. The socks could use blue at the top. It looks odd to me that the collar and stripes don't match. I'd either keep them the color of the jersey, or change them to match the stripes.

I'd also keep the blues consistent(it seems like the only lighter one is in the pant striping.)

Ohh Emm Gee!

If you hadn't told me that you used two shades of blue I wouldn't have noticed the difference between them. Something should definately be done about that.

The jerseys are pretty plain. Right now they need TV numbers, and maybe the logo on the sleeves, cuz they're lookin pretty bare right now.

Much better. I stillt hink the big white space on the sleeve looks awkward though. I'd mess around with making thicker stripes/adding logos etc. It'd be nice to see some silver in the blue jersey as well.

would adding silver under both jerserys sleeve stripes look weird?the problem with adding a logo is once i make it smaller its really pixalated (i think thats what its called) and doesnt look good at all especially on the blue jersey

-sharplcd

Archived