FansEdge selling new Bucks Jerseys

rmackman

I have no clue if anyone posted this yet, but here's a look.

41-54427-f.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

just me or those look reaaaaaaaaly photoshopped. They havent been offically released yet right?

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

That's the first I've seen.

So all teams are now the NBA adidases? Seriously, there is no chance of missing that logo.

I wonder if the flower logo will be used on the throwbacks?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yes, they are photoshopped - nearly every image on their site is. This may be the worst (they don't have the striping correct and the lettering on the front isn't the newest revision).

The Adidas logo will not be on the authentic jerseys. These must be replica product images, which may explain the lettering, the striping, and the tag.

41-54426-f.jpg

Looks nothing like what we saw in the NBA Live 07 shots, does it...

Save the slugalo.

This may be the worst (they don't have the striping correct and the lettering on the front isn't the newest revision).

The striping is never correct on the replica, non-Swingman jerseys. From Champion to Reebok to adidas, it's always cheap cheap cheap. For instance, the striping on black Heat replica jerseys is just a red block - no yellow piping, no white stripe.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

As a non-nba fan, I don't mind these, although if the wordmark and numbering are correct, I'd prefer the beveling to be on both, or on neither.

The bevelled wordmark and the flat numbers do nothing for me.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I think the flat numbers just make the wordmark pop more. I usually don't like it when the numbers and wordmark are the same font or style (though in that case the numbers should be basic block, not a toatlly different attention-grabbing style of their own.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Me, too. With such a busy wordmark, I prefer the simpler numbers.

One of the problems I have with the Nationals uniforms is the overly-busy number font. It's just too much. This is much better - using the same beveling as on the wordmark would overwhelm the jersey.

I don't like the striping, but I'm reserving judgment until we see actual product and not photoshop images.

I too dislike the Nationals look but think that the name and numerals need to be consistent. If they are going to use the 3D look, at least make it a little more subtle. More tone on tone, lighten the darker portion by 50%.

In addition, the outline around the numerals seems smaller than the wordmark. Let's hope it's at least the same in the final version.

Retro is so yesterday (and I mean really yesterday) already.

When are the sports/logo designers going to do something fresh?

I'm guessing you're referring to the faded look of those logos. I 100% agree with you. Fading away the logos doesn't make them look cool; it makes them look stupid.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived