My class project

RichardWitham

i'm taking a webhosting class at the local community college, and our midterm project is to set up a site with an e commerce component. My site is a "community weblog" type site with writers posting articles and stuff. i hope you all will come by and check it out. it's at http://braindroppings2.blogspot.com/.

thanks for your time guys.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Nice site - very eyecatching.  The lawyer in me does have to kick in however and suggest that if you do intend on using this as a "real" commercial site, you might want to investigate whether "brain droppings" has been trademarked by comedian George Carlin.  I know he's got a book published by that name.  Just a friendly pro bono publico bit of advice for you.

Nice site - very eyecatching.  The lawyer in me does have to kick in however and suggest that if you do intend on using this as a "real" commercial site, you might want to investigate whether "brain droppings" has been trademarked by comedian George Carlin.  I know he's got a book published by that name.  Just a friendly pro bono publico bit of advice for you.

the stuff we'll have for the store will have some sort of  slogan with the url on it, and not the name of the site, so i think i'm fine there. thanks for the advice tho :) you have a better name?

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived