Baseball changes in logos & unis

Le Suisse

Though the team has not announced it yet, next season will be the 35th anniversary for the Milwaukee Brewers. Some fans have been asking for the old ball and glove logo back, im not sure if I am for that or not. I would like to see "Milwaukee" back on the road uni's. They will probably just add a patch and save the uniform change for when the team returns to glory in the next couple of seasons, as the all-star farm team moves it's way up.

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed that when Lopez and Tejada were introduced they wore the same Oriole jerseys from the past few years. Are the changes mentioned above still in effect?

The O's really haven't advertised a uniform change since 1989. My guess is that they haven't made the final decision on the new unis, and they're trying to use up the remaining old stock!

:laugh:

As a former resident of DC, I know the disgust of having the terrible Orioles stuffed down my throat.  Memo to Peter Angelos -- DC is NOT your market!  At this point, any O's uniform is gonna provoke a gag reflex from yours truly.  And w/ all offense, no pitching, the Orioles aren't gonna win anytime soon anyway.

Go Diamondbacks!

I played for a traveling team in high school that wore the exact jerseyTexas just debuted, only our undershirts were maroon (so was the Texas-style "T"). Same logo, same places, even the odd-looking number on the front. If I can get ahold of a digital camera, I'll take a pic and post it.

Archived