Which is better? Sabres jerseys.

GhostOfChristmassPast

The main thing I dislike is the use of both the old school logos and the goat head(yes, I know it's actually a buffalo). I'm not feeling a silver jersey either...three jerseys for one team is plenty. I don't even think the yellow one is necessary, personally. I like the 3rd set you did, but I'd sub in white for silver on the stripes. The other two sets looks good too, but I think it's the lack of the chest number that makes me like the third most.

I LOVE that logo that you have. I think the blue one and the white one are awesome. I like how you took the numbers on the front idea from the new sabres jerseys and put them on yours. I think they work here. Dont really like the silver one as silver isn't one of their colors. The yellow one would be good for an alt but i always associate and alt jersey with an alt logo. I think you should come up with a creative alt logo on your own for the alt yellow jersey and/or the shoulder logo. I think you are on the right track...keep it goin and you will have something special.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I like your first set out of all of them. Ditch the silver and yellow alts, don't need them. Subsitute the goat head for the "b" logo and you are close to perfection. Its a nice update with out having to go crazy with it. not all uniform redesigns need to appeal to kids 10 and under.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I LOVE that logo that you have. I think the blue one and the white one are awesome. I like how you took the numbers on the front idea from the new sabres jerseys and put them on yours. I think they work here. Dont really like the silver one as silver isn't one of their colors. The yellow one would be good for an alt but i always associate and alt jersey with an alt logo. I think you should come up with a creative alt logo on your own for the alt yellow jersey and/or the shoulder logo. I think you are on the right track...keep it goin and you will have something special.

I can't really do logo's. This is where I've gone with the third jersey.

amzngtecnclr3rdnologo.jpg

When I try to do my own logo.

amzngtecnclr3rd.jpg

It actually looks best with one J.S.'s alt's from 03.

I have nothing to sell. Just a Sabres Fan.

amzngtecnclr3rd.jpg

Its not that bad. Try fixing the buffalo a bit and putting it in the middle of the swords. Kinda reminds me of their old 3rd. (the red one from 2001).

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

amzngtecnclr3rd.jpg

Its not that bad. Try fixing the buffalo a bit and putting it in the middle of the swords. Kinda reminds me of their old 3rd. (the red one from 2001).

Not much I can do with the Bison. It's the Harding U bison recolored. I tried this.

amzngtecnclr3rdcrsdsbrhrdbs.jpg

I have nothing to sell. Just a Sabres Fan.

Archived