NEW D'Backs and Reds Changes(pg 4)

uniguy22

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Internet.

Also, seeing how this got posted so early when it wasn't supposed to have makes me want to give major kudos to the Sabres and Az. Cardinals for their uniform unveilings. As far as I know, they were able to suppress any prior reveals of their updated uniforms. It seems like that's pretty hard to do these days.

Oh, and by the way, I think the update looks bad. The spitting "db" logo is kind of childish to me. I also think just black and red is lame -- some tan or another accent color is needed. Perhaps teal, gold, and purple? That might look nice.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Enjoy it while it lasts everybody. As soon as the Mods see this here they'll be removing the link like normal.

How often has that happened? Like never maybe?

pshh, like everytime, your a pawn :P

that DB/snake logo, man, I just get that Bakersfield Blaze vibe...

its not a good vibe

36ce1f9432beb508f344267324bad909401bb4fc.thm.jpg

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

The spitting "db" logo is kind of childish to me.

Spitting? I think it's supposed to be the snake's tongue.

You're right. I guess I should have said "hissing."

I was always a big fan of the "D" logo. I can't make out the text, but I'm assuming that's staying as the helmet logo.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived