uniguy22

NEW D'Backs and Reds Changes(pg 4)

I love the Internet.

Also, seeing how this got posted so early when it wasn't supposed to have makes me want to give major kudos to the Sabres and Az. Cardinals for their uniform unveilings. As far as I know, they were able to suppress any prior reveals of their updated uniforms. It seems like that's pretty hard to do these days.

Oh, and by the way, I think the update looks bad. The spitting "db" logo is kind of childish to me. I also think just black and red is lame -- some tan or another accent color is needed. Perhaps teal, gold, and purple? That might look nice.

Edited by dsgitlin

The spitting "db" logo is kind of childish to me.

Spitting? I think it's supposed to be the snake's tongue.

Enjoy it while it lasts everybody. As soon as the Mods see this here they'll be removing the link like normal.

How often has that happened? Like never maybe?

Enjoy it while it lasts everybody. As soon as the Mods see this here they'll be removing the link like normal.

How often has that happened? Like never maybe?

pshh, like everytime, your a pawn :P

that DB/snake logo, man, I just get that Bakersfield Blaze vibe...

its not a good vibe

36ce1f9432beb508f344267324bad909401bb4fc.thm.jpg

I like the new wordmarks, the "db" logo and the detail that's been added to the redesigned "Snake-D" logo.

I can't say that I'm a fan of the new color scheme. As for the "A" logo... I've never liked it, so I wish that they'd redesigned that, as well.

The spitting "db" logo is kind of childish to me.

Spitting? I think it's supposed to be the snake's tongue.

You're right. I guess I should have said "hissing."

I was always a big fan of the "D" logo. I can't make out the text, but I'm assuming that's staying as the helmet logo.

**nevermind**

Edited by BringBackTheVet

I was always a big fan of the "D" logo. I can't make out the text, but I'm assuming that's staying as the helmet logo.

Here in the colonies, we call it a "cap."

Yes, it really says D-backs.

Meh, looking at it, I preferred their old look for now, hopefully itll grow on me.

What look? THe purple and every other color they had thrown on their uni at any one time?

I like it, finally some color consistency.

I love the color scheme (makes sense here, unlike the Astros).

I also love the "DB" snakehead logo.

Don't like the new wordmarks, but it's still a huge upgrade.

The way they made the D-Backs in this new set is real nice too. Hope they use it on a uniform.

Me likey too.

just watch someone will copy the info and send it to 2 other message boards and then it will grow like a virus, my little secret just became the next big logo leak :P.

Ladies and gentlement your Arizona Astros...er... um... Houston Diamondbacks, uhhhhh.... Phoenix Coyotes... :P