NEW D'Backs and Reds Changes(pg 4)

uniguy22

I hope my Bucs aren't getting the Red Alt!! Pittsburgh = Black and Gold

Loving the new look for the DBacks and Reds.

Since the Bucs went back to the 60's uniform, we have slowly phased out red. It only remains in the Primary logo that was unveiled in 97 (whose jerseys, typeface, black alt, and red/yellow billed caps are already gone). I would say that the Buccos going to red is a huge improbability.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:::imagines if the phillies got a blue hat with red alts:::::

man that would be awesomness!

Mis-matched cap / jersey? Are you serious?

Please, no colored alt for the Phillies.

Thank you.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

:::imagines if the phillies got a blue hat with red alts:::::

man that would be awesomness!

Mis-matched cap / jersey? Are you serious?

Please, no colored alt for the Phillies.

Thank you.

I'm gonna agree with BBTV here...

The Phils are one of the few clubs whom I don't want to see in an alternate uni of any type...just home and road. I think that should stand for clubs like them, the Yanks, Giants, Dodgers, Red Sox -- the older clubs with a great deal of history.

Back to the original topic of this thread though, I'm LOVING the upgrades the Reds have made. They're very, very classy and suit that franchise amazingly well. The Reds are one of those teams that can pull off the "old tyme" look. On the other hand, I think the D'Backs are very close to having a great uni set here. The colors, alt logos and away script are all great...I just cannot stand having "D'backs" on their home jerseys. Either have it say "Diamondbacks" or go back to the "A" logo on the left chest.

Mockup:

Dbacks

Kinda boring...

Needs piping, front numbers, and/or cowbell.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I am going to miss the old unis. However, about these new ones, I am in like with them. I like the d-snake and how that will look on the red cap. I don't like the db logo and I dispise the D-Backs on the home jersey. If you think Diamondbacks is too long of a nickname then just change it. This would be like "Phils" instead of Phillies, "SAWX" instead of Red Sox, "Bucs" instead of Pirates. Its rediculous.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Mockup:

Dbacks

Kinda boring...

I don't like it that much. The black snake looks weird on a red hat, and "D-Backs" is just stupid. But the logo is improved, and the color scheme is much better. The home jerseys should have the D-snake on the chest, even if that is a little like the first-place Tigers.

Well this perticular scheme looks better for the D'backs anyway.

Blue and gold, Astros!

nl_1998_houston.gif

agreed, I love those unis.

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived