Tennessee Titans Concept

mctitan53

The logo looks awesome. The uni loks a little incomplete. I think a navy or red outline around the pants stripes would look sharp. Making the socks solid blue couldn't hurt either.

I have a problem with the wordmark; the logo looks more like a T than an A. To me it says TITTNS.

Thanks for the comments... I agree with you steiny_ramone, but I just didn't think it looked right as the T (I tried it there first).... So I got to thinking, what if I took the T AND the A out, and the logo could double as both??? What do you think??? Give me a little while, and I'll try to get it done....

The logo looks awesome. The uni loks a little incomplete. I think a navy or red outline around the pants stripes would look sharp. Making the socks solid blue couldn't hurt either.

I have a problem with the wordmark; the logo looks more like a T than an A. To me it says TITTNS.

How's this:

Sword.jpg

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

How's this:

Sword.jpg

this does look more like an "A", can we see it placed in the wordmark?

If you were going to use it as an A, why would that be their primary logo? They're not the Alaska Titans or the Tennessee A's or whatever. If you wnat to use it as a primary logo its fine, just don't put it in the wordmark as anything.

I'm using it as the primary because it is a combonation of the Oilers and the Titans logos. I just put it into the wordmark because I thought I would see how it looked. I put it in place of the A, because a oil derrick looks like an A. This logo isn't reflected in the current team name, just the history of the team. It is just a anniversary type of jersey, not a complete makeover. Just a one time type of Jersey, like when the Titans play the Texans in Houston. That's all I meant it as.

Archived