Florida Gators

Botiger

I wanted to use the Gator head logo on a helmet so I came up with this. I'm not happy with the number font but that's the biggest problem I have when doing uni concepts. I can never figure out how to do the regular basic numbers like most teams use. If anyone could give me a pointer, I'd appreciate it!

FloridaGatorscopy.jpg

I wanted to use the Gator head logo on a helmet so I came up with this. I'm not happy with the number font but that's the biggest problem I have when doing uni concepts. I can never figure out how to do the regular basic numbers like most teams use. If anyone could give me a pointer, I'd appreciate it!

FloridaGatorscopy.jpg

Here's a start: do a member search for a guy named eriqjaffe. In his sig is a link to all the fonts he did for teams in the NFL, NHL, and MLB, along with basic numbers both for baseball and basic block for the NFL, freely available for download. Be sure to send him big "thank you" if they work for you.

Secondly--well, lemme ask you this first: what program are you using? It appears you're using MS Paint (and if you are, that's a REALLY good job of creating a clean concept in Paint!)

If that's Illustrator, I know another easier way for you to do it. But email me thru this site and lemme know what you're using. If I'm familiar with it, I might can help you out.

(Btw, i'm agreeing to this even though i COMPLETELY DESPISE everything Florida Gators--FSU runs in my BLOOD!!! But I ain't gon let that deter me from helping you, though, if I can.)

No.

The Gators script is unique, and should never leave the helmet (unless an olde skule "F" replaces it, of course). As for the rest, it's a bit plain for my liking.

Exactly what I was thinking. The Gators script looks great on their helmet. As for the uniforms, they are nice, but the ones they wear now are better.

No.

The Gators script is unique, and should never leave the helmet (unless an olde skule "F" replaces it, of course). As for the rest, it's a bit plain for my liking.

Why use script that anyone can use when you have a great logo that definitely says Florida?

Florida needs to put that Gator head on the helmets.

Archived