Anaheim Ducks Uniform Revisions...

ColeJ

It does look really good, but I can see what some of the other posters have said about it looking kind of Sharkish. In my opinion though, the logo still kills it, no matter how you change the colors.

I'd much like something like this:

DUCKS1B.jpgDUCKS2B.jpg

The problem I see with these is that the green is too dark for my taste.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

our colors. not theirs, damnit.

which is exactly how i feel about a teal and black ducks jersey.

the sharks resemblance aside, i really like this. the orange and goldish are just enough to distinguish them from the sharks and their grey, but it still reminds me of them. great job though.

thing is, the ducks already used teal and black... black in the logos, and a black alternate... purple and teal uniforms since their beginning...

didn't seem too much like a ripoff to me... especially with such drastically different uniform designs, and some very distinct secondary colors.

it's not much of a ripoff. the secondary colors and the design tell me that this ain't the sharks, but it's just black and teal hockey jerseys to me say san jose. in fact i really like the secondary colors, especially the orangey-yellow. the ducks' previous jerseys weren't black and teal, even though those colors were in the logo, so that's why they remind me of san jose.

Archived