Walter

shiznit1083

Must be a great job to be a punter. you come on boot the ball up field as hard as you can, and go off again. How often? 6 times a week?? And whats more you can impress all the girls by saying you know I am a proffesional sports athlete! Maybe I should try out. I must be able to punt oh I dunno 10 yards!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Hey, no worries about complaining about the kicking game.  You don't have to look any further than the 49ers!

Jeff Chandler loses his job for one miss FG.

Then John York and his puppets sign Owen Pochman.  Everyone in the 49er world goes, WHO?

The who was answered:

Oh!  The guy who cost the 49ers 3 games and could've left the team in contention rahter than the biggest joke that side of the Bay.  

Raiders coach Bill Calahan says he has "the dumbest team in America."  At least he doesn't have the cheapest and dumbest front office in America.  That says a lot since "the genius" Bill Walsh is in the front office.  But that's another rant.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

my niners haven't had a good kicker since Ray Wersching!

Well, actually...

Mike Cofer was decent (wait, I just checked his stats...nevermind), and people seem to forget that we had Gary Anderson (for a year!) and Jeff Wilkins for a spell.

I agree with you though, the Niners haven't had a reliable kicker that stuck around since Wersching though.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

We have had a few good seasons at Kicker..but not a good kicker!  Doug Brien??????  JOSE??? I don't know what happened with Chandler...he must have been friends with Janikowski and doing X or something!!!!

Wilkins was the one we should have kept...but OH WELL.

Here is my philosphy on kickers

Kickers never win games they only lose them.

Kickers are a dime a dozen if you find a good one you are lucky, but never overpay a kicker because after 5 years he will likely start to suck like every other kickers.

To determine a good kicker he must make no less then the following numbers

99% of extra points

90% of FGs under 35 yards

80% of kick 35-45 Yard FGs

75% of 45-50 yard FGs

50% of kicks over 50.

Kickoffs should be touchbacks no less the 70% of the time.

And Punts should always be either over 40 yards or inside the 20.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Here is my philosphy on kickers

Kickers never win games they only lose them.

Adam Vinatieri might disagree on this point! I seem to remeber him winning a couiple of important games. (Thats not to say another kicker wouldn't have won those games as well but hey!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The one thing I think the Sunday Night Football crew talked about is the FG kickers are more accurate this season than ever. 85% of kicks attempted have been good.  You can guess where the 15% came from...

That's the product cheap ownership puts out.  York signed Pochman to a minimum salary deal.  You get what you pay for.  and now if the 49ers don't show any sign of what they should've been this year, Erickson could be gone before you can say Happy New Year.

MOOCH COME BACK!!!!   PLEASE!!!

The one thing I think the Sunday Night Football crew talked about is the FG kickers are more accurate this season than ever. 85% of kicks attempted have been good. You can guess where the 15% came from...

i know where 3 missed FGs and 1 missed PAT came from last Sunday. our boy Kasay who's been as solid as anyone in the league for our 10yr existance, had a rotten, rotten, and i mean rotten day. and this was at home on grass during a perfect clear, crisp "football weather" kinda day (go figure?).

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

The one thing I think the Sunday Night Football crew talked about is the FG kickers are more accurate this season than ever. 85% of kicks attempted have been good. You can guess where the 15% came from...

i know where 3 missed FGs and 1 missed PAT came from last Sunday. our boy Kasay who's been as solid as anyone in the league for our 10yr existance, had a rotten, rotten, and i mean rotten day. and this was at home on grass during a perfect clear, crisp "football weather" kinda day (go figure?).

Pagan, yes Kasay was brutal the other week.  But my goodness, I saw the 49ers-Raiders game from last year.  Here is Jose Cortez's stats:  Made from: 20, 22  Missed 27, 39.  Clear day in Oak-town.  

Pochman vs. the Cardinals missed ones from at least from 25+ yards.  Shoot!  We should call Landon Donovan!

Must be a great job to be a punter. you come on boot the ball up field as hard as you can, and go off again. How often? 6 times a week?? And whats more you can impress all the girls by saying you know I am a proffesional sports athlete! Maybe I should try out. I must be able to punt oh I dunno 10 yards!

I think that does work, considering Dallas' Toby Gowin is married to a former Cowboys cheerleader :o

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

look for Carolina Panther punter Todd Sauerbrun on MTV's Cribs this season.  he can kick the snot out of the ball, but turn your eyes away if he's called on to throw...  it's been real ugly the 2 times he's attempted this year, ugh!

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

reaching to the 80s Fins for my punter, gimme Reggie Roby, and how bout Morten Andersen, i don't give a dang if you gimme Morten from his Saints years or the present day Morten.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived