Nhl - xline logos

fiasco!

Some of these like the Blues and Red Wings ones would make good shoulder logos.

Detroit might if they got rid of the silver, but I dunno. As much as I hate their plan look, adding shoulder logos might hurt it by being too much of a mix.

Their really isn't a good shoulder logo possible for the Blues. I don't think their shoulder cut allows it. If they were to add one, I think it would have to be in a triangular shape to fit the cut. That said, I've always liked their old trumpet (in a circle) logo in the new colors. Just doesn't really work on the shoulder.

dang, tank, you really dragged this one out of the depths!

It was linked in the Flyers concept thread, so it was not me or dug it up, although I was the first to respond  :D

Some how I missed this trhead when it was up ther orginially so it was new to me.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hey awesome job on the logos. Is there anyway though that there could be a link where we open it up and only see one logo. I mean like your site having links labeled "Thrashers X-Line Logo" or whatever? I tried to copy and paste them into my paint program, but received the whole sheet. I mean i got the logo I wanted but just thought this would be eaiser for the jersey makers here. Thanks and great job. Keep it up!
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hey awesome job on the logos. Is there anyway though that there could be a link where we open it up and only see one logo. I mean like your site having links labeled "Thrashers X-Line Logo" or whatever? I tried to copy and paste them into my paint program, but received the whole sheet. I mean i got the logo I wanted but just thought this would be eaiser for the jersey makers here. Thanks and great job. Keep it up!

if you want to donate web space to me.

• 2 months later...

Archived