Chicago White Sox Concept

Rachel

Well, this concept just popped into my head today. What I basically tried to do is make a home uniform with a grey jersey. Even I think that's weird. But either way, here it is. Go easy on me, it one of my first real concepts. :D And yes, I know, the belt is messed up.

UniformSox.png

If anything th e Red Sox should experiment with green. A green alt would be awesome. (Didn't they have a St. Patty's day alt? I thought they did. It was much better than their red jersey)

If anything th e Red Sox should experiment with green. A green alt would be awesome. (Didn't they have a St. Patty's day alt? I thought they did. It was much better than their red jersey)

yes they do its actually pretty good, i own a schilling one.

NO YOU DON'T!

<_< I don't know why I said that. <_<

NO YOU DON'T!

<_< I don't know why I said that. <_<

Zing!

Although it wouldn't work since road teams wear gray, I think it'd look pretty good. If my memory serves, some college teams wear white pants on the road, with a colored jersey, so it could work in that sense. THe only change I'd make is to make the socks black.

Archived