NDesign Studios

Nesi427

I was thinking of changing my design studio identity and wanted to get feedback on this design, it's just the color, b/w, and gray of the logo, not three seperate designs.

C&C appriciated

main_06.jpg

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

The glare really doesn't work. It just doesn't look realistic enough. The ndesign gets lost in the b&w version. The color logo looks good otherwise.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

As far as the look and feel of it, it looks VERY good. Anything in color that can be done in black&white and look just as good if not better is DEFINITELY a winner.

Now, my only thing about the name, should this idea be further developed, is potential confusion/pending lawsuit with the Adobe program of the same name (InDesign is Adobe's name). But all that's purely (way too) hypothetical at this point.

Either way it goes...EXCELLENT WORK!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Thanks for the all the positive feedback! The new identity has made its way into my avatar and will next debut on a new website for NDesign Studios.

Any further comments are welcome! :D

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Archived