Brown's and Steeler's jerseys

oldschoolvikings

Speaking as a former defensive lineman...I think it does look disgusting when you have players like the one pictured with team style tanktops. I had an option to wear a jersey like that but honestly it doesn't do anything to improve your game!

It doesn't allow you to move your arms any more than you would normally if you had a jersey with sleeves because you still have the lower shoulder protector that comes from under the top protector which is restricting in a minimal way. If a player is going to grab, you not having sleeves isnt going to stop him trust me he will find a way to do it. Also I am a true fan of traditional uniforms and there are just some that you cannot touch but to an extent. Green Bay, got away with removing one set of stripes and still stand to look traditional so I wouldn't see how it would hurt anybody else. And since far as I know Reebok has the entire NFL except for Dallas, who I believe is with Nike,...couldn't they just make the damn logo the color of the jersey so at least it would look like it wasn't there

Yes, it is possible they would mandate against Hovan's armpits (PLEASE!), but that's not exactly the same as sleeve length.

2tg6.jpg

0iu0.gif

Wow, which team is that? I haven't seen that uni this year. :P Is that the team that always wears white and loses? :D

They have worn white during the first half of the season since the late 90's.

They will be in red at home by November.

They wear white pants at home during the hot days of September.

The pewter pants will likely be back against Cincinnati in 3 weeks.

Archived