New Arizona basketball jersey

ZoDogg34

ahhhh noooo... My old high school had arizona style jerseys, I loved them. They just had a nice classy look to them. Of course though last year they went w/ the Kentucky/nike style uni, and I have to admit that the drifit jersey really feels nice, definatly better than the silky whatever the other ones were.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I posted the pic on a Wildcat message board to see if anyone there had info on the uniforms. They were equally appalled, but could neither confirm nor deny that UA will change it's uniforms for this season. I will post any updates as I get them.

Way to go Nike. Just another classic (ok, well, it's only about 10 years old, but still, it's was a great look that imediately said "Arizona") f-ed by Mr. Duck.

That's it, you're off the island!

Why don't they just take "Arizona" off the jersey and put "Nike" across it?

Way to go Nike.  Just another classic (ok, well, it's only about 10 years old, but still, it's was a great look that imediately said "Arizona") f-ed by Mr. Duck. 

That's it, you're off the island!

Why don't they just take "Arizona" off the jersey and put "Nike" across it?

Why would they do that? They already play U of N twice a year, so then you'd have Nike v Nike. Not a good idea.

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived