New Arizona basketball jersey

ZoDogg34

That new script is very overrated

So says the guy with a sig that prominently displays the new Arizona script :P

Please, Arizona, don't change to this garbage.

Yes, I know about that, when I requested it from LEWJ, I justed wanted an Arizona one so I got the one with the scrpit and an A on it.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Like I said, other than the fact that the white might be a little thick and the shoulder stripes are there (it's the principal not the design that bothers me in this case), this really isn't bad.

It's borderline and improvement IMO.

The old unis aren't bad, but they aren't anything special.

I saw this at the mall this weekend.

I am sickened by this change from my alma mater.

They only had one so I don't know if it was a prototype or an actual new look, but it's awful

zonajersey.jpg

fry_screaming_tn2.jpg

AAAAGUUUUGHGH!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

it's busy, but not offensive. if they'd changed to some brand-new font that'd never been used before and added diamond plating, then you can be offended.

plus, the swoosh shouldn't be on the teams' jerseys.

and I find it extremely ironic that everyone gives Oregon stick for being Nike U...yet they haven't used any of the bad football (mono-sleeve) or basketball templates that everyone else has used yet. our basketball uniforms are still absolutely awesome.

harperdc.gif

it's busy, but not offensive. if they'd changed to some brand-new font that'd never been used before and added diamond plating, then you can be offended.

plus, the swoosh shouldn't be on the teams' jerseys.

and I find it extremely ironic that everyone gives Oregon stick for being Nike U...yet they haven't used any of the bad football (mono-sleeve) or basketball templates that everyone else has used yet. our basketball uniforms are still absolutely awesome.

I'll give you that, Oregon's basketball unis are nice.

img8790091.jpg

But, they still deserve all the stick they can get for their football embarassments!

Amen. The Oregon basketball uni is good, but the football togs deserve eternal ridicule.

Topic? I love the "ARIZONA" font, hate the shoulder swoosh. (Within five years it'll actually BE a swoosh.)

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Archived