Seattle Seahawks...SPECIAL EDITION!

tBBP

Having Han shoot first totally changed everything, just like when Lucas had Luke scream when he jumped away from his pappy on Cloud City. Fortunately for us, he changed it back when he released the Original Trilogy on DVD.

Thanks for putting in the nice Star Wars references. I feel better now.

On my first look, I didn't like the heavy use of lime.

But now that I think about it, this may be the perfect uniform for the only team in NFL history to throw 2 interceptions while up 39 in the 4th quarter.

And no, I don't know what I'm trying to say.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
As a Seahawks fan, I have to say, props. Green helmet with the green jerseys, maybe?

stop. bumping. old. posts.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

• 4 weeks later...
As a Seahawks fan, I have to say, props. Green helmet with the green jerseys, maybe?

stop. bumping. old. posts.

For real... lately there have been TONS of old posts being bumped and its freakin retarded.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just don't get it! The Seahawks have the best looking uniform in the league right now and people want to change it. However, I do like the "shocker" design, but the Seahawks should never go back to the silver helmet unless it is used as a 'retro' jersey.

Archived