Chicago over Dallas

Seattle over Philadelphia

AFC Championship

Cincinnati over San Diego

NFC Championship

Seattle over Chicago

Super Bowl XLI

Seattle over Cincinnati

As much as it pains me to accept this reality, with the fortunes my boys down in Tampa are having (or lack thereof--you know your season done went from bad to worse when you 0-3 and THEN your starting QB ruptures his spleen), I'm thinking anything more than 6 wins is optimistic to the nth degree. But then, there are still 13 games left. Anything can happen.

I'm still sticking with my AFC prediction of seeing Cincinnati in the Super Bowl. And after Sunday's comeback victory over the hated Steelers (ask Carson Palmer how much he hates the city and the team--and that was BEFORE the playoffs last year), Im seeing that one through to the end--jailbirds and defensive injuries be damned!

(If anything, the Bengals COULD unite under the banner "Mean Machine"--with the way they're going, its only going to be a matter of time before seemingly the whole team gets run through a blotter or two. And has anyone besides me seen that incessantly ridiculous "rap" video the Bengals put out? Utterly REE-DICULOUS!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

And has anyone besides me seen that incessantly ridiculous "rap" video the Bengals put out? Utterly REE-DICULOUS!

yeah i've seen it. It was put together by cincinnati native Bootsy Collins. Pretty much the 2005 version of the super bowl shuffle. Except it doesn't mention the super bowl and the bengals didn't win the super bowl.

PvO6ZWJ.png

with Alexander now nursing the Madden Curse, I really hope the Squawks can go 11-5...and I think San Diego will hit 11-5 or, at the very least, finish ahead of Denver - the Chargers have a MUCH more potent offense. And, Jacksonville, dark horse for the AFC championship game for sure, 8-8 team, not so much. Minnesota will get to the playoffs too, probably a 9-7 team there too.

harperdc.gif

And has anyone besides me seen that incessantly ridiculous "rap" video the Bengals put out?  Utterly REE-DICULOUS!

yeah i've seen it. It was put together by cincinnati native Bootsy Collins. Pretty much the 2005 version of the super bowl shuffle. Except it doesn't mention the super bowl and the bengals didn't win the super bowl.

Did not know Bootsy was a 'Nati native. (I did know Hi-Tek was, though.)

Tell you one thing: that video sure gave my class a good laugh. Especially in the beginning when Kevin Kaesviharn comes in playin "hard". That moment was just TOO funny...the comedic value fo things like this cannot be understated.

It's damn near amazing someone in the Steeler's braintrust didn't show that prior to the game, superimposed on the jumobtron, edited with clips of Chad Johnson getting his head knocked off last week vs. the Browns or some other sick clips of bengals getting hit or beat up on. (this isn't my idea; it's what folks in Steelerville were saying all week leading up to the game.)

Of course, it'd have all been for naught; Cincy did exactly what I hoped they would and--um..beat dam Stillahs.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It's damn near amazing someone in the Steeler's braintrust didn't show that prior to the game, superimposed on the jumobtron, edited with clips of Chad Johnson getting his head knocked off last week vs. the Browns

Well, actually from what I understand, the Steelers were considering something along thos

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived