Why don't the Jags...

In 5..4..3..2..1

I absolutley love everything about the Jaguars unis. From the helmet to the shoes, their look is one of the best in the NFL imo.

Please tell me you're joking...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I absolutley love everything about the Jaguars unis. From the helmet to the shoes, their look is one of the best in the NFL imo.

agreed....and im not joking.i dont understand the obsession with making football home and roads mirror images. there are a lot of baseball teams that have stripes or piping on a road, but not the home or vice versa. without a name across the chest, football home/road unis are already very similar. why not mix it up? identity isnt necessarily stripes. its more about colors and logos.

Nope. The helmet is fantastic. The number font is the best in the NFL imo. The shoulder logo looks great and fits perfectly. The teal, black, and gold is a fantastic colour combo. The home pants look great, and the road pants being plain black with black socks and shoes looks and just damn good. Top it off with using black shoes and you have youself a great look.

capt.f99b9a0575cd4433a7aa48e1232fbd55.jaguars_colts_football_nad113.jpg

full.getty-71465287db010_pittsburgh_st_11_55_19_pm.jpg

Nope. The helmet is fantastic. The number font is the best in the NFL imo. The shoulder logo looks great and fits perfectly. The teal, black, and gold is a fantastic colour combo. The home pants look great, and the road pants being plain black with black socks and shoes looks and just damn good. Top it off with using black shoes and you have youself a great look.

capt.f99b9a0575cd4433a7aa48e1232fbd55.jaguars_colts_football_nad113.jpg

full.getty-71465287db010_pittsburgh_st_11_55_19_pm.jpg

Home (or dark-jerseyed) set = tops. Road set nneds to be deep-sixed E-MEE-DEE-IT-LEE.

Aside from the TOTAL LACK OF TEAL, save for a little trim around the outsides of the numbers on the white jerseys taht NO ONE CAN EVEN SEE FROM A DISTANCE, these uniforms have WAY...TOO...MUCH...BLACK. The sad part is that there is a set of black pants with stripes that the Jags have, and they don't even use them (if they're still around, and if they're not, they need to find them and get them BACK!)

The plain legged thing jsut doesn't look right in the NFL. I know the Rams have had those plain gold pants forever, but I didn't like it then, and six years later, I still don't.

Jaguars = TEAL. Bring it back!!!

(Their font set IS one of the best in the league. That I can agree with uniguy22 on.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Jags need those striped black pants back...and either a teal or gold topped sock to wear with them. They should also dust off the black jersey for a game or two. I might even go as far as to say put the teal #s back on the whites.

KISSwall09.jpg

The Jaguars need to go back to wearing their White jersey with their White pants on the road. Further, they need to reintroduce the Teal numbers, trimmed in Gold and Black on the White jerseys. Then, they'd once again be one of the sharpest-looking teams in the NFL, both home and away.

then they'd match too. It drives me crazy when teams home and road uniforms don't match, as I think that your road uniform should just be the white opposite version of your home uniform. I totally agree.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Everyone does realize that regardless of what the style sheets say is the main team colors, the helmet has merely a 'spec' of teal and is prodominately black and gold.

So people who talk about 'matching' unis, need to understand that the road unis are actually the ones that match the helmet the most. Teal should only be an accent color in the unis as opposed to a full color. Same thing with the Ravens. Purple is just an accent on the helmet (although more than the Jags). I think they (The Jags) should just ditch the teal unis and go with a black and gold set similar to the Ravens alt black set.

but thats just me. :grin:

I hate teal like it stabbed my mother.

I'd like to see the jags be black with gold second, with a highlight stripe level of teal.

I'm not a believer in "identical matching home and away" but there shoudl be SOME consistancy. Like the mess that is the Cowboys.. ugh... that needs fixed.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived