VOTE: Logolympiad Event 12

winters in buffalo

I think the #4 entry is really nicely done, but I'm not voting for it, because it didnt follow the rules. Thats a game logo, not field art. Field art is end zones, yard markers, numbers, etc. Please follow the rules next event.

Gold - 2 - excelelnt historical accuracy. This is certainly the most like what the field really would have looked like in the early 60s.

Silver - 3

Bronze - 5 - nice and clean, but downgraded for use of modern helmets.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

G - #2 (whoever did this, I hate you, because it's historically accurate...lol)

S - #4 (I know it doesn't follow the rules, but it's pretty damn good nonetheless!)

B - #5

--------------------------------------------------

Don't blame the entrants for not following the rules, JR. We're the dumbasses that vote for them :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived