NBA Live 07

Shroinke

Okay, here's a run-down of all the uniform changes I've found so far in the new NBA Live game. Feel free to add to the list.

NEW! - EUROPE LIVE JERSEYS

The biggest difference I noticed were these added jerseys designated "Europe Live" for four NBA teams. Each uniform is based on an existing uniform the team has, modified with what I think are national flags/motifs. I have not heard anything about this, but here are descriptions:

EDIT: here's a link to the Europe Live web site.

A map of upcoming events

euro_team_map.jpg

LA CLIPPERS: Blue alternate, but with red, blue, and white (in that order) horizontal bars/stripes running down the side paneling.

PHILADELPHIA: Black road with five yellow and 4 red horizontal stripes/bars running along the right shoulder strap. Then a red bar, a large yellow bar, and another red bar running horizontally along the left shoulder strap.

PHOENIX: Purple road with white side panel (not grey) with red verticle pinstripe along the right-front and left-rear, and green verticle pinstripe along the left-front and right-rear.

SAN ANTONIO: Black road with white side panel (not silver) with red verticle pinstripe along the right-front and left-rear, and blue verticle pinstripe along the right-front and left-rear.

REGULAR UNIFORM CHANGES

MILWAUKEE

They've added the new green road uniforms and white home uniforms.

NO/OKLAHOMA CITY

Their yellow jerseys are now "road" and teal jerseys are now "alternates". I don't know if this was announced yet.

They've included the one-night "Oklahoma City" white jersey.

They've added the "OKC" patch to the teal and yellow jerseys.

PHILADELPHIA

The blue alternate isn't included. This may hint to a new alt this year.

PHOENIX

They've changed the name of the 1975-76 throwbacks to "1988-89".

SACRAMENTO

They've added the shimering gold alternate.

TORONTO

They've added the new white home jersey and red road jersey.

The expansion throwbacks aren't included, and neither is the purple alt.

NOTES:

Last year, new alternate jerseys were added via codes released after the season had started. So, alt uniforms missing (Nets red jersey, Bobcats navy jersey, and Houston's) might be hidden in the game.

Also, as a MUCH less important note:

In NBA Live 06, they had to Reebok sponsored teams: one called the All-Stars and the other called the Young Guns.

With NBA uniforms switching to Adidas, I guess they decided to put a team based on them in the game. The name on the team is called "5IVE", as in the word FIVE with the number 5 instead of an F.

Their road is all black (including script) with white borders around the team name and numbers, and white piping along the sides. The home is the photo negative of this.

STARTERS

C - Kevin Garnett

PF - Tim Duncan

SF - Tracy McGrady

SG - Gilbert Arenas

PG - Chauncey Billups

BENCH

PF - Dwight Howard

SF - Josh Smith

PG - Devin Harris

PHILADELPHIA

The blue alternate isn't included. This may hint to a new alt this year.

Sixers have announced a red alternate that I think will debut in December. I would expect a code to be released around that time as well.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

PHOENIX: Purple road with white side panel (not grey) with red verticle pinstripe along the right-front and left-rear, and green verticle pinstripe along the left-front and right-rear.

I have seen an actual picture of the Suns unis that you are referring to.

They are quite ugly. Red & green stripes don't look right with the purple jerseys.

NO/OKLAHOMA CITY

Their yellow jerseys are now "road" and teal jerseys are now "alternates".  I don't know if this was announced yet.

What version of the game do you have? A friend of mine picked up the 360 version and says that he can't find the OKC patch and the one-time OKC jersey.

NO/OKLAHOMA CITY

Their yellow jerseys are now "road" and teal jerseys are now "alternates".  I don't know if this was announced yet.

What version of the game do you have? A friend of mine picked up the 360 version and says that he can't find the OKC patch and the one-time OKC jersey.

I've never seen the Oklahoma City jersey.

bSLCtu2.png

the 360 version may be suffering, like Madden and NCAA, from EA trying to get you to buy the alternates on top of the $60 game. for that reason I'm waiting for NBA 2K7 and some comparative reviews to drop...plus I've heard it'll be a better game than live.

harperdc.gif

I'm waiting for NBA 2K7 and some comparative reviews to drop...plus I've heard it'll be a better game than live.

cant speak for 360, but Ive been playing 2K games for about five years now and converted a few friends along the way. a far superior game. much more realistic gameplay and in my opinion, better graphics. and the xbox version is $30. problem is , nobody here in eugene sells it yet.

I have seen an actual picture of the Suns unis that you are referring to.

They are quite ugly. Red & green stripes don't look right with the purple jerseys.

heh, you could call it the Fremantle Suns jersey....or the Phoenix Dockers set :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

QUOTE (doafhat @ Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 - 23:58:34)

QUOTE (Shroinke @ Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 - 00:35:13)

NO/OKLAHOMA CITY

I've never seen the Oklahoma City jersey.

I have the regular XBOX version of Live 07 (I didn't feel it worth buying 360 with all the problems people have with it, and with PS3 on the way)

All the home, road, alternate, and throwback jerseys from Live 06 (unless otherwise noted above) are included in NBA Live 07, included jerseys that needed a code last year. The only exception are the special St. Patrick's Day uniforms.

Like I said above, I'm sure the new Bobcats, Nets, and Rockets alternates, as well as any HWC jerseys (I don't know what they are yet) will be added via codes released later in the season.

As for the OKC jersey, here's an actual picture:

CPaul_400_060414.jpg

Since the Cavs were brought up, what about the other HWC uniforms?

Do the Bradley Center and Bucks uniforms have the corrected logos?

Don't call me stupid, but what's HWC...

Anyway Live has the Bucks Court done correctly. The 2 tone is there, the logos are in the correct spots. It looks nice.

2k7, on the other hand, has doen the worst job on a video game court I have ever seen. I don't know if it's a glitch for my game, but the logo in the center of the court is facing north/south in relation to the baskets. Also the floor isn't 2 toned. It looks really, really stupid.

Both of the games I have are for Xbox, BTW.

Since the Cavs were brought up, what about the other HWC uniforms?

Do the Bradley Center and Bucks uniforms have the corrected logos?

Don't call me stupid, but what's HWC...

Anyway Live has the Bucks Court done correctly. The 2 tone is there, the logos are in the correct spots. It looks nice.

2k7, on the other hand, has doen the worst job on a video game court I have ever seen. I don't know if it's a glitch for my game, but the logo in the center of the court is facing north/south in relation to the baskets. Also the floor isn't 2 toned. It looks really, really stupid.

Both of the games I have are for Xbox, BTW.

HWC = Hardwood Classic; throwbacks. The Cavs, Hawks, Magic, Nuggets, Pacers, Spurs, and Warriors have them for 06-07.

What I meant about the Bucks' floor was, do the wordmarks at the ends have the beveling on the bottom?

Save the slugalo.

Are the Pacers uni's from 2 years ago on there?(pinstriped ones)

Yea, they still included the pinstriped home, road, and alts from 2004-05, just like how they included the old Grizzlies and Jazz uniforms when they updated a couple years ago.

Unfortunately, they got rid of the old Raptors uniforms (including throwbacks). Oh well.

I'm waiting for NBA 2K7 and some comparative reviews to drop...plus I've heard it'll be a better game than live.

cant speak for 360, but Ive been playing 2K games for about five years now and converted a few friends along the way. a far superior game. much more realistic gameplay and in my opinion, better graphics. and the xbox version is $30. problem is , nobody here in eugene sells it yet.

Eugene? *ears perk up*

all I know is that 2K7 on the 360 got a 10 from Operation Sports...I trust the keepers of hte hardcore flame in this matter. I downloaded the demo too, it's fun.

anybody have Live '07 on the 360 yet, can you report about buying the jerseys?

harperdc.gif

Archived