Raps New Home Jerseys Revealed

uniguy22

Although the claw is now their primary logo, on that page it looks like they're still using the spikey purple circle with the dino in it as a secondary logo. The purple looks totally out of place now that there's none on the uniform.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Are the guys in the pic actual Raptors players? I have never seen or heard of any of them...shows how little basketball I've been watching over the past few years.

Anyways, the uniforms are a huge upgrade...is there any indication of what the dark set's gonna look like?

Although the claw is now their primary logo, on that page it looks like they're still using the spikey purple circle with the dino in it as a secondary logo.  The purple looks totally out of place now that there's none on the uniform.

Agreed. Either get rid of the dino or don't but dragging out the process is really annoying. Its like management is making up their minds as they go along. I don't know why they can't simply do away with the dinosaur and commit to the claw. They could always keep the dino as a mascot if they are that attached to it.

I've never seen a team drag an identity change out over such a long time.

zzPEfBm.png

Although the claw is now their primary logo, on that page it looks like they're still using the spikey purple circle with the dino in it as a secondary logo.  The purple looks totally out of place now that there's none on the uniform.

Agreed. Either get rid of the dino or don't but dragging out the process is really annoying. Its like management is making up their minds as they go along. I don't know why they can't simply do away with the dinosaur and commit to the claw. They could always keep the dino as a mascot if they are that attached to it.

I've never seen a team drag an identity change out over such a long time.

The Dino will only be used for business.

IMO, the Raps now have one of the nicest sets in sports.

I think that distinction stays with Venus Williams.

Pun intended.

correction: Serena Williams ^_^

Hmm, I just swallowed a little bit of my own vomit. Thanks.

As for the jerseys, they are better than the old ones; just as the Rockets' current unis are better than their previous ones. But at the same time, getting shot in the head would be better than getting set on fire.

Are the guys in the pic actual Raptors players? I have never seen or heard of any of them...shows how little basketball I've been watching over the past few years.

Anyways, the uniforms are a huge upgrade...is there any indication of what the dark set's gonna look like?

I don't really recognize them except for that one Italian guy who went #1

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived