NFL throwback track jackets by Reebok

HatManTC

Of all the slack Reebok gets for their Uniform design, they really do put out some nice NFL apparel. I know they have some great people in their design department on the apparel side. I think every season there are about 4 sweatshirts I really want.

i really like most of the shirts on there. especially the Heisman Pose shirt(wish it was navy or some other color). i had seen that shirt on Entourage and Freddie and i couldnt find it for months, until now that is.

PAAAAAHGAMEPFLCN.jpg

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

out of 80 or so views only one person thought anything worthwhile about posting.

What's your point?

Give it time. This isn't a particularly controversial topic, so it won't rocket up the charts like some others. Doesn't mean it isn't worth discussing.

And on that subject....

Reebok is doing some interesting things on the throwback NFL merchandise front. I just got this beautiful cap from Distant Replays:

PACKOOB.jpg

They have a whole line of them. All the graphics are the same Photoshop job, but the representation's a good one. Mine looks just like the pic.

Interesting:

CARDSOOB.jpg

Wonder if the real one will have the modern Cards logo on it?

Wonder if the real one will have the modern Cards logo on it?

Not sure if you were being serious, but I doubt it would... most of these throwback logos are pretty accurate.

BENGALOOB.jpgPATSOOB.jpg

The only inaccuracy I've found is that the Dolphins hat is using the "out of the sun" dolphin rather than the older "in the sun" dolphin. They don't specify the era, but I assume this is a mistake.

DOLPHOOB.jpgbob_griese_3x3b.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Not sure if you were being serious, but I doubt it would... most of these throwback logos are pretty accurate.

No, I was being serious. Just because the Photoshop pic has the new Cards logo. I'm hoping that somebody over there realizes the differences, but you never know.

CARDSOOB.jpg

The only inaccuracy I've found is that the Dolphins hat is using the "out of the sun" dolphin rather than the older "in the sun" dolphin.  They don't specify the era, but I assume this is a mistake.

Didn't notice that one. Good catch.

The only inaccuracy I've found is that the Dolphins hat is using the "out of the sun" dolphin rather than the older "in the sun" dolphin.  They don't specify the era, but I assume this is a mistake.

It looks like they are using the primary logo that was used from '72-'96 (helmets '74-'96).

phins-s.gif

The Card's definitely has the new logo.

With the grey facemask, one could say that the Browns isn't accurate, either.

Save the slugalo.

gotta love the gigantic, obnoxious Bucco Bruce jacket. I would so wear that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

It looks like they are using the primary logo that was used from '72-'96 (helmets '74-'96).

phins-s.gif

The Card's definitely has the new logo.

With the grey facemask, one could say that the Browns isn't accurate, either.

I wasn't aware that they used two different Dolphin logos in 1972 and 1973.

The Browns' cap is okay - they used to wear the gray facemasks.

BROWNOOB.jpg

0927_large.jpg

1121_large.jpg

Archived