NFL throwback track jackets by Reebok

HatManTC

The hats are awesome. I happened to go into Distant Replays the week before we left for New Orleans to attend the Saints-Hated Falcons game. Had no idea there was a 50% off Moving Sale in progress so not only did I pick up the hat below, I got it for $12 !

SAINTSOOB.jpg

It went nicely on game day with my new Archie throwback:

a1223.jpg

Hmm...Archie wore his sleeves a little short, with only the top-most gold-white-gold striping showing. Maybe I'll shorten the sleeves on my throwback accordingly.

52579.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I MUST have that Bucco Bruce jacket...I MUST HAVE IT!!!

(Now taking donations to purchase supa-fly Bucco Bruce jacket for the BCS fund...that's the "Broke College Student" fund...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

(Now taking donations to purchase supa-fly Bucco Bruce jacket for the BCS fund...that's the "Broke College Student" fund...)

get in line...i want that one too!!! :D

I love that look, the orange, its just great

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

get in line...i want that one too!!! :D

I love that look, the orange, its just great

The old vintage Bucs look was just outstanding. The color combo, the logo, just different, striking and completely original.

Now? A sword with a surrender flag, with a skull. Pirate-esque. Woooo. And the pewter just reeks.

Archived