Buffaslug jersey concept

Frylock

I've been trying to put together a concept for my Yahoo fantasy hockey team, but I kept getting distracted by the colors of my team and the striping patterns I was experimenting with. After a while, I set that project aside and ended up converting it to a Buffaslug concept...

buffaslughj.gif

I didn't have the exact font for the Sabres (didn't have the Pacers font, either, which would have worked) but I think using the Rams font worked out alright. C & C make me smile! :D

Thanks to Roger Clemente for the template and resources, CC and the board for the Buffaslug logos, and Eriq Jaffe for the Rams font.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Were you thinking "Yahoo" when you made this? I only say that because the pattern of the striping, coming up from the bottom, sorta has a letter "Y" form to it. Don't know is that was intended or not, but nice touch if it was. (Nice touch anyway!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Thanks for the feedback, folks!

Bulldog -- Yup, it's navy. Very dark navy...

bucco -- I was trying to do a "Y" striping pattern, but everything looked too much like a "V", so I kind of ditched the idea. I suppose this does look kind of "Y"-ish...

capn89 -- Shh!!! Yes, they are from the mooterus template...

fonz -- Whalers, huh? <_<

whalerslugjersey.gif

Enjoy!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived