McMaster Marauders Hockey Jersey Concept

I Am A Flaming Douche Bag

And suddenly Pritch has nothing to say <_<

Go figure.

Isn't that how it always is?

I've seen some pathetic attempts at backtracking, or trying to defend themselves, or even trying to make a big exit by calling everyone on the board losers. Not saying I want that to happen. It's just a little quiet, that's all I meant.

And suddenly Pritch has nothing to say <_<

Go figure.

Isn't that how it always is?

I've seen some pathetic attempts at backtracking, or trying to defend themselves, or even trying to make a big exit by calling everyone on the board losers. Not saying I want that to happen. It's just a little quiet, that's all I meant.

Maybe he's taking a stealthier way of escaping the heat - the new identity.

Whether it's asking an admin to change your username, or creating a new account and username for yourself, the new identity is a classic way of dodging the pitchfork-wielding mob. :P

It snot? lol.

Anyway its good you didn't change your sn or anything over this, but you can't just take someone elses hard work. Next time take some time on your concept and create something of your own. Thats the whole fun of it, making something creative and interesting! ^_^

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Man ill talk now. I didnt no u couldnt use another persons template. It snot like i used everything the same with the logo and said it was mine. Im a noob on here, take it easy. I wont do it again. And i wouldnt change my username over this. I can take what u have to say.

Okay, Mac sucks!

And get rid of some of your signatures.

teams-1.png

Generally, it's not a good thing to take someone else's template. At least you've owned up to your mistake...that's more than most can say.

Anyways, for some C&C:

It looks pretty decent, setting aside the pixelation and use of template. I like the red jersey a lot, actually. The white: not so much. I think if you limited the black and made it solely for trim, meaning, make the side panels maroon, it'll look better. One thing I can't stand is that you have two different logos of the same thing(2 different eagles). They don't go together whatsoever.

Is it just me, or are there two different maroons on the alt? The piping looks more purple to me.

Generally, it's not a good thing to take someone else's template. At least you've owned up to your mistake...that's more than most can say.

Agreed. You're new, but so you understand, using a template (usually a jersey bas) is fine, especially if you acknowledge the person that created the template, because that's what they're there for.

But using a design (what's on the jersey) is like plagiarizing in school. Someone devoted creativite energies into developing that design, and to use it without asking or crediting is akin to saying "I designed this."

We've seen it happen a lot, and it gets us riled up pretty good, so the best thing to do is to learn from it and move on.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived