Just realized....

winters in buffalo

This is good. I am happy for David Carr. He has always gotten a bad rap for being sacked and sucking, somthing that was not his fault at all. Now, the team is still aweful, and they will be for a while until they can solidify every postion other than WR QB and maybe Defensive End. I'd say go oline, but they need so much help it doesn't matter where they go.

Im glad the Mets are in the playoffs because the Dolphisn and Bucs are pissing me off. 1-6 combined my NFL teams are both done :cursing:

Tank, I'm just curious here. How does a Jersey guy end up claiming two Florida teams as his NFL favorites. I'm not trying to pick at you or anything I just wondered how it happened.

Im glad the Mets are in the playoffs because the Dolphisn and Bucs are pissing me off. 1-6 combined my NFL teams are both doneĀ  :cursing:

Tank, I'm just curious here. How does a Jersey guy end up claiming two Florida teams as his NFL favorites. I'm not trying to pick at you or anything I just wondered how it happened.

And I would add that he is completely on-topic here... :P

Im glad the Mets are in the playoffs because the Dolphisn and Bucs are pissing me off. 1-6 combined my NFL teams are both doneĀ  :cursing:

And I would add that he is completely on-topic here... :P

Damn! Busted by the topic police. :D

Archived