All Star Contest

oilfaninvan

Good idea, I think...  ??? What sport? What league? What city is hosting this "All-Star Game"?

It's doubtful I'll accept this challenge, but I think everyone would agree your challenge left something to be desired in the "Information" category.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Hockey.... I always liked my idea of using the host teams uniforms, but replacing team logos with the NHL shield, or conference logos, the the shoulder patches would be Conference/NHL and Team Logo

Whatcha think?   :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Hockey.... I always liked my idea of using the host teams uniforms, but replacing team logos with the NHL shield, or conference logos, the the shoulder patches would be Conference/NHL and Team Logo

Whatcha think?   :)

a lot of fans wont go for that for one main reason: rivalries.

imagine, would you like seeing your maple leafs all stars wearing a sens or habs jersey? I know I wouldnt like to see the sharks all stars wearing a kings or stars jersey. would devils fans like seeing thier all stars wearing rangers or flyers jerseys?

see my point?

Those aren't too shabby.  Might want to add two stripes to the bottom of the sleeve, though.

(And flip one of those numbers on the blue jersey. *heh*)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I think it is disgusting to think about him wearing the Bluenote now.

Well, maybe since he's retired.  *heh*

But, let's face it, it was huge when he went to the Blues. I still remember when he was traded.  I'd been following the news leading up to the trade like a man possessed, and I was living in Iowa at the time (I'm a St. Louis native, however).

Those were good times.

POTD 2013-08-22

POTD 2013-08-22

Here are a couple NHL All-Star concepts for ya...

Four words:  Orange is back, baby!  Just look at the Islanders or Flyers.  Actually, nix that comment...

My concept is that the NHL should go back to a previous design for inspiration, but update it a bit.  Bring back the orange, and drop the conference and team logo patches.  Keep it simple!  Additionally, go back to home team in white, road team in black -- or whatever the leaguewide format is for regular season games.

Enough chit chat...

All-Star Road

All-Star Home

A couple notes -- I used the 2003 All-Star logo just to show where a patch would go.  Second of all, I wish the NHL would stick to one league logo.  Are we orange and black, or silver and black?  ???

As always, thanks to Roger Clemente for the template and resources, TheSLE for the NHL and '03 ASG logos, and unknown for the NHLPA logo.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Chris and John -- Thanks for the kind words!  I'm glad you guys like the jerseys.  I was afraid I might have gone overboard with the stars, but I guess not.  :)

John --  I really like your ASG jersey concepts.  It has an old-school feel to it, like the jerseys the NHL wore during the 1992 game in Philly, and they utilize the conference colors.  I agree with a previous comment that you should add stripes on the sleeves so they match the body.  All in all, I think they're very well done.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

And here I was going to say how the stars were a bit much. *heh*

That and the NHL shield on the end of the sleeves.  I'm not a big fan of logos down there.  You could probably get away with a large star in place of the NHL shield there.

Otherwise, I surprisingly like it, even if it's somewhat based on the SJ jerseys.

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived