Dookies to buy Grizzlies

whitedawg22

"An investment group that includes Christian Laettner and his former Duke teammate Brian Davis has reached an agreement to buy 70 percent of the Memphis Grizzlies."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2610380

Does this mean that the Grizzlies will be fundamentally sound and have high character and expectations, but ultimately underperform and be disappointments in the NBA?

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

"An investment group that includes Christian Laettner and his former Duke teammate Brian Davis has reached an agreement to buy 70 percent of the Memphis Grizzlies."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2610380

Does this mean that the Grizzlies will be fundamentally sound and have high character and expectations, but ultimately underperform and be disappointments in the NBA?

Well given their expert tutelage by Coach Kruzlewski(Pardon my Jim Rome impersonation), that may well be the case. But don't kid yourself the Grizz have NEVER never won a single playoff GAME, let alone a series, so the odds are good that they never will.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

No way Coach K is in Duke for life, he had his chance to go to LA he didnt.

Thats what we said about Bob Huggins and Cincinnati, and look what happened

But I don't think Coach K is recruiting "second chance players" that punch police horses, or bring guns on campus, or stab there roommates with hangers tie them to a chair and kick thm down the stairs.

-this is coming from a UC fan.

The Grizzlies will win a playoff series in the next 3 years.

finnaly that a$$hole michael heisly is no longer in control of a team. and hopefuly he never will be again. he screwed everyone over in vancouver saying he would never move the team. then guess what he moves the team.

finnaly that a$$hole michael heisly is no longer in control of a team. and hopefuly he never will be again. he screwed everyone over in vancouver saying he would never move the team. then guess what he moves the team.

Maybe if, I dunno, the fans showed up he wouldn't have had to move them.

I've always thought that the NBA expanding to Vancouver was stupid and ill-thought out.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I've always thought that the NBA expanding to Vancouver was stupid and ill-thought out.

it wasn't as ill thought out as moving a team to memphis. this year the griz, a playoff team had the 5th worst attendance with an average of 15,739 while vancouve were the worst team in the leauge in there last year had a attendance average of 13,737 and in there first year they had a average of 17,183

it wasn't as ill thought out as moving a team to memphis. this year the griz, a playoff team had the 5th worst attendance with an average of 15,739 while vancouve were the worst team in the leauge in there last year had a attendance average of 13,737 and in there first year they had a average of 17,183

It is once you consider the weakness of the Canadian Dollar at the time.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I've met Christian Laettner. I thought he was a good guy. I wish him the best.

Laettner stepped on the chest of Kentucky's Aminu Timberlake, and was assessed a technical foul in the 1992 NCAA Tournament. He also stepped on Donny Marshall of UConn duringa game intentionally.

Yeah, sounds like a real nice guy and a role model.

He's a punk.

SO, memphis was a playoff team and had a horrible attendance, while vancouver a horrible team had horrible attendance. Over the six years the girzzlies were in vancouver they averagd around 15,000 attendance. thats pretty good considering that we had the worst team in the leauge. vancoverites just everyone else who lives in a city with pro team, do not want to pay to watch a horrible bball team.

SO, memphis was a playoff team and had a horrible attendance, while vancouver a horrible team had horrible attendance. Over the six years the girzzlies were in vancouver they averagd around 15,000 attendance. thats pretty good considering that we had the worst team in the leauge. vancoverites just everyone else who lives in a city with pro team, do not want to pay to watch a horrible bball team.

Unfortunately with the weakness of the Canadian dollar, your horrible attendance hurts the team even more. You need to consider that aspect too.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived