Sign in to follow this  
tron1013

FSU black jersey

Yeah you got to it before i did . really I like the all Black once a year then again I would rather see them against some other then duke .

Notice how they got rid of the UNCONQUERED on the pants...

So much for this being a tribute to the Seminole Tribe. Now it's just an alternate set.

So much for this being a tribute to the Seminole Tribe. Now it's just an alternate set.

They did not get rid of the UNCONQUERED on the pants. The university also conducted a tribute to a member of the Seminole Tribe at halftime and flew the Seminole Tribe of Florida flag next to the state of Florida flag.

f336418nd0.jpg

f336427hv1.jpg

Now that's some beauty. But Next it's time for some throwbacks baby the helmet with the state of florida on it . ^_^

any indian-name team in black is wicked intimidating

f336427hv1.jpg

Owned.

f336427hv1.jpg

Owned.

Considering how ugly that set looks, there is no ownage for anyone. We're all losers :( just by looking at that travesty.

Someone wanna do a quick mockup in photoshop of what it would've looked like if the seminoles wore a black helmet with the black jerseys...?

Thanks