Toronto Maple Leafs Concept

Davey

Ok i haven't done this in a while, so instead of going big, i thought i start off by doing some changes. In the Maple Leafs concept all i basically did was try to go old school with new school. I took out the silver ( dont hurt me ), and just went back to blue and white. I pretty much just used their 3rd jerseys, and made and home jerseys for them, and just adding there original logo what there using now. Anywaze i hope everyone likes them. I didnt go overboard cus the Maple Leafs really dont need big changes to their jerseys, imo.

mapleleafs.png

4kv29i.jpg

The only thing I would change is the Ballard-era leaf logo. For some reason it just doesn't seem to go with their alt jersey template...

Good job though on getting rid of the silver and TML patch, and keeping the lace-up collars.

ALong with Steiny's suggestions, I'd keep the collar on the dark jersey blue. The white collar just looks odd to me.

What logo you think i should use? Does everyone like their alt logo compare to what they have now ?

4kv29i.jpg

ALong with Steiny's suggestions, I'd keep the collar on the dark jersey blue. The white collar just looks odd to me.

What logo you think i should use? Does everyone like their alt logo compare to what they have now ?

Lots of people like the logo on their alt jersey. Sure, the logo they have now is a very good attempt at modernization, but their alt logo is the best they've ever had.

I dunno, I kinda like both logos equally with this template. The great thing about a classic design like this is that it's hard to screw up, and even the modern Leafs logo is simple enough to work with it.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived