I hope my s.e.c. doesn't suk!

Ez Street

Great job, EZ Street.

I remembered when the now-defunct Jackson Bandits of the ECHL had college appreciation nights for Miss. State and Ole Miss of the SEC and Southern Miss of Conference USA.  These nights the Bandits wore jerseys with the colors and logos of the respective schools.  I'll describe them to you the best that I can (all the jerseys were white):

Miss. State: Had the "M State" logo like you have on your jerseys, but they used the Colorado Avalanche's jerseys except black was used instead of the blue of the Avalanche.

Ole Miss: Used the New York Rangers jerseys with the script "Ole Miss" like the ones used on the football helmets.

Southern Miss: Used the Boston Bruins jerseys with the "Southern Miss" letter block logo the team used on their helmets until this past season.  

Hopefully, this will help.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

They look good, but (I don't want to sound rude or critical) they could be a little more creative... lots of plain horizontal striping or angled Canucks-esque striping. Experimental jersey cuts can be risky in terms of getting negative feedback, but IMO the positive feedback that you get when you come up with an original cut that looks good far outweighs the negatives...

But I stress that these do look good. Your sheer quantity of concepts is impressive.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

hey it's cool, i did these concepts as what i thought they might use at colleges without major hockey programs. Meaning that the colleges wouldn't be too creative with different jersey cuts, and would probably go with "Stock" jerseys. Also i'm trying to refine my skills, and i wanna make some that are different. I have to use MS Paint and Corel Photohouse so it's not easy work at times. This is probably the last one i'll do for a bit, it feels like i'm just recylcing the same 20 jerseys.

hey it's cool, i did these concepts as what i thought they might use at colleges without major hockey programs. Meaning that the colleges wouldn't be too creative with different jersey cuts, and would probably go with "Stock" jerseys. Also i'm trying to refine my skills, and i wanna make some that are different. I have to use MS Paint and Corel Photohouse so it's not easy work at times. This is probably the last one i'll do for a bit, it feels like i'm just recylcing the same 20 jerseys.

I understand... keep it up, you're production value is good, especially considering what you're working with.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I got the exceeded limit thing when I clicked on Miss st but I liked what I saw.  Just so you know, almost all, if not all the teams in the SEC have club teams.  Georgia uses Buffalo template with this wierd G that's drawn out down and to the right.  Looks stupid.  Good team, though.  I don't exactly remember what Florida's looks like but they have a giant F on the front.  Auburn has a team but I've never seen them.  I think Arkansas or Bama uses Chicago's template.  I've been to a lot of Georgia Tech games(awesome team) and I'm just trying to remember the opponents jerseys.  The Citadel has worn this powder blue jersey with the bulldog in the big hat with the pom on the front for a while now.  Georgia Tech used to use classic Pittsburgh with the 3 colored stripes on the sleeves and hem.  Looked really good.  GT as crest.  now they use current pittsbugh with the same logo.  When they used the old ones the had the black new ones as the 3rd.  The logo was this Jacket corralling the puck and it had TECH written on it.  It was pretty cool.

i know you might be a little iffy on doing the big ten cus half of em (5, to be exact) have major hockey programs.  the other half, and even some of the schools that have varsity programs also have club teams, Michigan being the example off the top of my head.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived