Nba all over print hat

sharplcd

Those are even uglier than those MLB caps with the GIANT cap logo on them. I guess someone must by these hats, otherwise they wouldn't keep dishing this garbage out. And what's really bad is how the logo is just cut off so to speak in each of the panels of the hat.

you aint gonna see one on me, that's fa sho.

And with that, the known universe implodes.

BUt scrimmy, you two go together like chocolate and peanut butter, Hercules and Newton, iPods and vibrators!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Hoodrats will buy them. Then kill eachother for them.

So damn sad...but then also so very true, too.

But like Mr. Racine said...you won't see one of those atrocities anywhere near the top of my dome...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

you aint gonna see one on me, that's fa sho.

And with that, the known universe implodes.

BUt scrimmy, you two go together like chocolate and peanut butter, Hercules and Newton, iPods and vibrators!

haha...the crazy thing is these hats are generally marketed to folks who tend to look like me or bucco B(read: young and black). I don't have the football or baseball versions cus I aint wearin any hat with a Vikes logo on it, and I aint about to rock anything with a Yankees, Reds, Cardinals or Astros logo on it. In the same vein, I own no Lakers threads, and never will, but one of these would qualify as such. Addin to that, those things are damn hideous.

TE: Kinger's actually on the mark, sad to say. it aint rampant like back when mugs was gettin killed for their MJs and Starter jackets, but yeah, in some places stupid mugs see nothin wrong with doin that. shoot, some jackass over in Michigan killed a cashier over the price of some $1.15 tacos...and then he ran to here and his family helped him hide.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm appalled at the some of the ignorance in this topic.

Namely, JQK's comment and ElwoodCuse's comment.

I can't understand how such prejudicial generalization is allowed here.

I completely agree.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived