Sign in to follow this  

new 06-07 ncaa bball uniforms

these are the only basketball teams i know of for sure that are getting new college basketball uniforms.....

----illinois

----arizona

----ohio state

----minnesota women

----nebraska women

----uconn women

these are the only basketball teams i know of for sure that are getting new college basketball uniforms.....

----illinois

----arizona

----ohio state

----minnesota women

----nebraska women

----uconn women

St. John's men and women. Haven't seen them yet, but they will have the new wordmark on them.

I'm thinking the UConn men might have new uniforms as well. I've seen their practice gear and it's completely different from that of last season - everything has the word "Connecticut" instead of UConn, so it wouldn't shock me if they went with the 1991 throwbacks full-time or if they just adjusted their current look to have the state name.

UB will probably get new unis after changing the logo and football unis.

Which of these have been shown? Any chance we could get some photos here?

WOW! :D She is! Not to offend any female members here. But, she is.

I guess Marquette is supposed to keep up with the "Jonses" this year and have a "new" look as well with the Admirals and Bucks ??? ;-)

supposedly louisville men and tennessee women are getting new uniforms. notre dame men are getting new ones that can be seen on eastbay.com under "fan gear".

Call me crazy, but I would take Nike's shoulder stripes any day over the different colored shoulders that adidas has started to roll out.

89366723_z.jpg

89362804_z.jpg

----arizona

I've seen the photo from the mall, but that's all I've seen. What exactly do you know "for sure"?

a few more are........

--college of the ozarks men & women (defending naia national champs & runner up)

--tennessee men

--baylor women

--texas tch women

here are a few pics of the uconn women's new uniforms. i like part of it, but the side is just way too busy. also below are some pics of uconn men's new practice gear, all with CONNECTICUT script like away jerseys.

25862723.jpg

25862729.jpg

25862705.jpg

25862692.jpg