new 06-07 ncaa bball uniforms

Kansas State...

kstate06b.jpg

I think the shorts seem lower because its media day and the players don't have to tuck their jerseys so they can let them ride lower. I think they will be closer to the norm for length come an actual game

Oh those were shorts? I thought they were capri pants. :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this was the only image i can find, but it looks like the uconn men's team will be wearing the same uniforms again this season... at least calhoun keeps nike at bay.

team%20group.jpg

Now all they need is to get all their players to get their shoes to match. That looks tacky.

I really hope they move forward with the removal of red from all athletic unis like they were supposed to about 5 years ago. The Football team was supposed to be the first team with the new color scheme (navy white and grey) and the rest were soon to follow.

I was able to snap some photos of the new Duck basketball jerseys earlier this week.

10-24-06_1132.jpg

10-24-06_1133.jpg

the green home also says "OREGON". I think they made the change last year to the away saying "DUCKS" because last year's yellow jerseys say that, and my older Luke Jackson yellow jersey does not.

it really doesn't look *that* bad for us, but then again I'm used to looking at the football uniforms. the black alternate is a bizarre change though and yes, our basketball uniforms were really clean and classy.

harperdc.gif

Question???? So Does this mean only 3 teams where Jordan Brand now? Georgetown, North Carolina, and Cal. St John's wore Nike last year, not sure if their new uniform will be under Jordan or Nike and Cincinnati wears Adidas now.

Question???? So Does this mean only 3 teams where Jordan Brand now? Georgetown, North Carolina, and Cal. St John's wore Nike last year, not sure if their new uniform will be under Jordan or Nike and Cincinnati wears Adidas now.

I think the Johnnies are pure Nike these days. I'm not quite sure why the Team Jordan affiliation ended a year ago, but it didn't mean a whole lot to the way the team was attired.

You will, however, see new unis this year, featuring the new St. John's word mark. You can eyeball the replica at the link below, although I'm hoping the gamers will be a little more polished.

http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-...308-1?demoKey=d

hoops20cover.jpg

I know its poor quality, but heres another shot of the new A&M basketball jersey. The font is bigger and gray is now outlining the lettering and numbers. plus, on the collar it has the logo shown below the word Texas in the picture below as opposed to the more well known block "ATM" logo

thumbnail791312.jpg

Is North Carolina A&T still with Brand Jordan too?

JR5

North Carolina A&T switched back and forth with jerseys last year. The whole MEAC conference has jersey deal with Russell Athletics except for Howard. A&T got new Russell Jerseys, but still wore their Jordan Brand Jerseys sometimes. They wore the jerseys Cincinatti wore when they first were with Jordan but in Yellow and in Black. Dont know what they doin this year.

Archived