new 06-07 ncaa bball uniforms

I finally found a decent picture of the new WSU unis courtesy of the Milwaukee Journal-sentinel:

smith1111.jpg

This is a definite upgrade, but Washington should be above the numbers and State should be below it. They should put me in charge of these things.

Old unis for comparison:

154383.jpeg

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats with the space age suits?

From Uni Watch. Paul Lukas. ESPN

And speaking of college hoops and NikeWorld, a source who prefers to remain anonymous offers the following: "Florida, Syracuse, Arizona and Ohio State will be wearing new uniforms only during the NCAA Tournament. Nike reps have been getting opinions from the players and talking about the new design. It's hard to explain the style of the uniforms, but the closest thing would be 'space suit.' The tops are tailored and come in suit sizes (36, 42, 48, etc.). They are very, very tight, almost like an extreme women's jersey. Only these four schools will get the uniforms, and they'll be worn only for the tournament."

Ha ha ha ha :shocked: I can't wait, I can already taste the bile.

Whats with the space age suits?

From Uni Watch. Paul Lukas. ESPN

And speaking of college hoops and NikeWorld, a source who prefers to remain anonymous offers the following: "Florida, Syracuse, Arizona and Ohio State will be wearing new uniforms only during the NCAA Tournament. Nike reps have been getting opinions from the players and talking about the new design. It's hard to explain the style of the uniforms, but the closest thing would be 'space suit.' The tops are tailored and come in suit sizes (36, 42, 48, etc.). They are very, very tight, almost like an extreme women's jersey. Only these four schools will get the uniforms, and they'll be worn only for the tournament."

Ha ha ha ha :shocked: I can't wait, I can already taste the bile.

can you say "unitard"?

they are going to look hoooooorrible!

pass the barf bag when you're done

Remember back when NC State tried to go with the unitard style similar to the Aussie women's team? They were so bad and they "featured" guy's "packages" so much that they ended up wearing shorts over the top of them. I think Nike should do their research and find that this was a bad idea then and will be a bad idea now.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

i hate that grey in the ole miss set

Eh, it's different and with a new coach that is trying to revive a program that had a good run a few years ago, you want to do anything to get attention.

That said, check out what they wore yesterday against Central Arkansas. Right now, it's looking like we have white and grey home sets and then either a blue or red (or both?) road set. They should wear their road uniforms for the first time this year later today against UConn.

GOTAKXQHFPZXBYB.20061119013022.jpg

I can reply to myself and say that, based on the uniforms the players are wearing on the roster page, the road uniforms will be similar to the white homes and will be navy blue.

MWLBAYUTYUMTRIF.20061005200802.jpg

Cool, our starting PG grew his hair out and now looks like Shaun White...

SNBRXVJHJRCEUMG.20061018201727.jpg

I think the Ohio State uniform (especially the trou) looks sharp.

I just hope Nike doesn't do the singlet thing. I really, really wish they wouldn't.

(BTW, it was Converse who outfitted North Carolina State and Seton Hall with the unitards. I couldn't figure out what was funnier-looking -- the sleek top and the mesh shorts, or the mesh top and the bicycle shorts).

I think the Ohio State uniform (especially the trou) looks sharp.

I just hope Nike doesn't do the singlet thing. I really, really wish they wouldn't.

(BTW, it was Converse who outfitted North Carolina State and Seton Hall with the unitards. I couldn't figure out what was funnier-looking -- the sleek top and the mesh shorts, or the mesh top and the bicycle shorts).

When was this? Anyone got pics?

It looks like UMass has a new black uniform, not sure if this is just an alt or replacing the red away jersey.

7707157605832xf6.jpg

Wow being an alum I can't believe I missed that. Black. I remember when they wore black.. I remember when they wore black and Mullins was a mad house... I remember when they wore black, Mullins was a mad house and they were #1 in all the land. Boy 11 years ago was a long time ago.

University of Dayton also got new Nike uniforms this year. I hate the numbers, the color just doesn't look right. I don't have a picture but I'm sure you could find some at daytonflyers.com or watch CSTV @ 5:00 on Friday when they play Louisville.

Tonight, Nike-unied Duke and UK lost to Nikeless Marquette and UCLA, respectively. Definitely fitting uniform karma.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived