new 06-07 ncaa bball uniforms

Tonight, Nike-unied Duke and UK lost to Nikeless Marquette and UCLA, respectively. Definitely fitting uniform karma.

IIRC Marquette is a Nike school

As you can barely make out in this picture, you're correct.

ncb_a_marquette_412.jpg

However, I was mostly referring to the fact that Duke and UK use the absurd Nike template, while UCLA and Marquette don't.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight, Nike-unied Duke and UK lost to Nikeless Marquette and UCLA, respectively. Definitely fitting uniform karma.

IIRC Marquette is a Nike school

As you can barely make out in this picture, you're correct.

ncb_a_marquette_412.jpg

However, I was mostly referring to the fact that Duke and UK use the absurd Nike template, while UCLA and Marquette don't.

Marquette's jerseys are a Nike template. Look back maybe two years or so, and you'll see a ton of schools wearing that template, including Ohio State.

boo128.jpg

Okay, to be more specific, Marquette isn't wearing the ubiquitous collarbone-style Nike jerseys.

Are we square now?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

anyone considering buy an ohio state jersey buy atleast 1 size larger than you normally wear. I had to get an XXL and i compared it to my reebok L jersey and they had the same length and width. I am very happy with the new buckeyes jerseys though. They look very modern. The best feature is "BUCKEYES" in the back underneath the numbers.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Penn and Drexel played each other last night. Drexel has the much-derided clavicle stripes on their Nike threads. Penn's different, too, no longer AND1, now Nike.

Mason-FGCU.jpgYGFWKVWKWMGFRHZ.20061120161628.jpg

Memphis has some wacky striping now.

capt.6ed79062c256467b9be3ce81e73c885e.memphis_georgia_tech_basketball_himc114.jpgcapt.25847bfe885e426a89ea54f5cb9e9b58.memphis_georgia_tech_basketball_himc109.jpg

Temple was Nike under John Chaney, but is an adidas school under new coach and former Penn coach Fran Dunphy.

capt.38b75d8f570b498e8a653e87531a1339.temple_kent_st_basketball_ohms106.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Illlinois wore their Orange Unis for what I believe was the first time this year. (I could be wrong, but all pictures previous to this were the white ones)

Not bad...I still LOVE the waistband. I might buy a pair of the shorts just for that. Hate the shoulders like everyone else does...but...eh. Those will be gone soon I'm sure when the final four features 3 teams with the exact same template this year.

84b3485e-9505-4ebb-9e0f-30ae0d971c30.jpg

a81c8a18-44cb-428c-9266-f51cf2d3513a.jpg

In case you are wondering...those are Bradley's (Peoria, IL) uniforms which I believe are new as well.

I finally saw Illinois play on TV...they have the Waistband striping design on the back half of the neckband. Which is nice they brought it into the jersey.

I bought a pair of the shorts online, thought I was getting replica's and they said "Authentic" all over them when I got them. The stripes are sewn on, but the I's are screened. Seem replica/authentic to me. The main tag was labeled Authetnic, but the store's was labeled Replica. If they are indeed authentic, seems pretty cheap to screen on the logos.

Anyway, the interesting thing I noticed (and the reason I even brought it up) is that the Nike Swoosh is also outlined in Silver for the Nike Elite stuff. I always knew about the logo on the neck, but never knew the swoosh was outlined too.

Archived